matr0x

matr0x

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
In response to post #72397103.

Spoiler

I'm glad you enjoy the mod :) This is a good find, I am happy every time someone shares their thoughts on the game balance. It makes it much easier to fix any issues. Please send me any other thoughts you might have concerning under/overpowered weapons/spells!

As for the flame jet, I will nerf it a bit in the next release. Could you send me your save file in an email? I lost my saves from the Berserker walkthough, and I wantd to test a bit more Berserker magic before releasing the new version. My email: [email protected] . Cheers!

alienmk86

alienmk86

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi i play Outlaw and i still get 1 ammo item when using Create Ammunition the same problem with stims

hinti21

hinti21

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
In response to post #72363253. #72404978 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for replying.
Have you played the old Gothic games? A part of the magic there was that if something was too difficult, you could go hunt wolves for some time, level up, and try again. In Elex such a thing is not possible, since creatures only give so much XP (which does not suffice for levelling up in an adequate amount of time).
I hope you will look into it! :)

BigBadPig

BigBadPig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
In response to post #72363253. #72404978, #72416123 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Hey, as far as I remember, the creatures there would respawn only once per chapter, whereas in Elex they respawn pretty much constantly...

matr0x

matr0x

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
In response to post #72405998.

Spoiler

Hi! Thanks for reporting this. I'm working on a fix, will release it with the next version :)

BigBadPig

BigBadPig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
Last news from the battlefields of Magalan: sorry matr0x, but your mod broke the parry maneuver (the one I was hoping to improve) against warhammers. They now can't be parried (can still be blocked, but it's suicide), except maybe while wearing tier 3 armors (or with shields? haven't tested, hate shields), I guess due to the increase in attack power. Tested with and without your mod on a same bot with the same character.
Also, enemies with ranged weapons have gone from being priority targets to mildly annoying ones due to the accuracy changes - they miss a lot more than could be expected from elite units (albs, for instance) and even when they do hit... well, I distinctly remember my character not being able to take more than 2-3 shots even close to engame, now even midgame it takes 3-5 shots (not counting missed ones, of course) for my Jax to take a dirt nap (from energy weapons - the other ranged weapons, with added effects like bleeding, hit as they did before, of course).
I believe you can fix the issues, those are after all no more than bad balancing, but for now, with all the other problems present, I'm switching to vanilla. Sorry.

Edited by BigBadPig, 10 August 2019 - 03:32 PM.

alienmk86

alienmk86

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
There is Outlaw stim skills and alchemy skill with recipe for the same stims, no need to invest in stim Outlaw skills if you get recipe for powerfull stim you dont need to be outlaw and recipes are easy to get

Lawtenant

Lawtenant

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #72397103. #72405193 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi, sorry can you help me find the save file location? Are they supposed to be in my Steam folder or Documents?

hinti21

hinti21

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
In response to post #72363253. #72404978, #72416123, #72421598 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Not exactly. They respawned after x ingame days (I think it was 20 hours in real time or so) and additionally they respawned with new chapters (and new monsters were also added with new chapters).
Nevertheless most creatures give too little experience and loot for what the fight costs you.

matr0x

matr0x

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
In response to post #72397103. #72405193, #72452483 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Sure, the save files are in your C drive, "Saved Games" in your users folder. Example path:
C:\Users\your_user_name\Saved Games\ELEX\SaveGames

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.113 seconds