Simple mod - remove the last enemy restriction from kill moves so that they play with every single kill

jjgutib

As the title says. Looking for an extremely simple mod - a mod that simply removes the last enemy restriction from kill moves, and makes the kill move chance 100% so that every single melee kill plays a kill move.

Every other kill move mod out there seems to be extremely complex and bloated with lots of additional features and tricks - surprised no one has made this simple mod yet.

Well actually, there was a guy who made a mod like this, the name of the mod is called "Simple Kill Move". Unfortunately it's very obscure and no longer seems to be available anywhere.

The author said that each kill move animation has a list of conditions that must be met before it can be used - all he did was go into each animation and removed the 1 condition that required the kill move target to be the last enemy around.

I have no idea how he did that but hopefully that helps anyone that would like to try making this simple mod. I'm sure you'd get tons of downloads and credit - I can't be the only one looking for something like this ;)