Missing Mod: Ghost in the Fridge

RS13

On my last playthrough I had a mod that changed the kid in a fridge quest so that you still heard the voice and had the conversation, but once you open the fridge... Nothing (or Dead Billy, I can't remember which)! And the quest completes. I could swear it was called "Ghost in the Fridge," but I can't find any record of it anywhere. I can't find people talking about it or why it was taken down (if it was taken down). Does anyone know the mod I'm talking about? Do I have the name wrong? Is it still up?

I don't believe that's the same one. That mod removes the voice. Basically, now there's just a dead kid in a fridge. The one I'm thinking of left the voice and thus gave the whole thing a spooky ghost story vibe. The "lore fix" basically removes the quest.

Edited by RS13

• 7 months later...

Reduce your search to just FRIDGE and you'll find it

I found it by typing in Fridge

Lore Fix - Kid in a fridge

That's not remotely the right mod.

In the old mod, you had the dialogue UNTIL you open the fridge and there's a just a body inside and you have to decide if your SS is crazy or you were talking to a ghost.

In the old mod, you had the dialogue UNTIL you open the fridge and there's a just a body inside and you have to decide if your SS is crazy or you were talking to a ghost.

Ok, but what was the name of the mod?

I mean, you posted to call somebody out. (From a post that is almost 7 months old !) but don't provide the name or a link to, what you're talking about.

I know that Zorkaz released one more recently that just got rid of it altogether. But, that was posted this year. Way long after this thread was made. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43491

Ok, but what was the name of the mod?

I mean, you posted to call somebody out. (From a post that is almost 7 months old !) but don't provide the name or a link to, what you're talking about.

I know that Zorkaz released one more recently that just got rid of it altogether. But, that was posted this year. Way long after this thread was made. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43491

I woulda provided name or link but I can't find ANY evidence on the net the thing ever existed. Not even the Youtube videos I saw it on, which were hilarious. I was hoping someone ould see the bump and have an archive file or something.