Leark222

Form ID is actually a column that is collapsed by default in the CS. At the top of the columns look for two column divider lines right next to one another. Click/hold and drag the rightmost of those two lines to open the Form ID column.

Ah, thank you. I actually wasn't to clear on that.

@Leak222;

Once you've made your own new form you can change it. Then just press ok, and say no to the create a new form message.

So after a while I messed about. I gave 2 separate esp files, the first is the vanilla version, the second was remade with the supreme magicka mod loaded and I added the enchant to the bound sword. I can't seem to make it take effect and when I load the mod back in the cs it says the enhancement can't be found, is there some way to add the enchantment and related things to my esp. I'm assuming some script acts in the background to make the damage scale of the conjuration level but haven't been able to find it

I'm not familiar with how Supreme Magicka implements it's changes ... does it use and ESM and an ESP or just an ESP alone?

If you are trying to use an ESP as a master with the vanilla CS it won't work (an ESP cannot be the master of another ESP without using Wrye Bash to ESMify the ESP first, and then change it back to an ESP afterwards).

Construction Set Extender can be used to allow ESPs to be masters for other ESPs.

It uses a few ESPs, I've basically made 2 seperate mods, that do the exact same thing with the exception that one is vanilla and the other had supreme magicka active and used the enchantment from it.

I will try using the construction set extender, that may help. I think (and my opinion is highly inexperienced) that the lack of mastering might be the error

Thanks, I'll let you know how it pans out :D

You can find more information on the problem by searching for info on "mod de-isolation" (I'm not at home so I can't access my links to different sources).