Follower Creation Idea (Looking for Mod Developer) [Passion Project]

pidgeottrainer

Hello. I am looking for a mod developer to help me craft a custom voiced follower. I will be voice acting and writing the character, but need someone with experience in actually making followers. Below is a short bio of the character I have in mind.

Name: Saajan

Race: Khajiit

Fighting Style: Two Handed

Apperance: Has jet black fur. Red eyes. Red war paint stripes. Hair is in dreadlocks. Slightly shorter than most npcs. Missing her left eye. Wears earrings (hoops and teeth).

Saajan was born into servitude, to a clan of rather powerful vampires. Her father was a thrall, and her mother a member of her masters many blood cattle. She personally grew up serving a vampire woman, who had a sick love for her, often drinking from her. In her teenage years, she accidentally stumbled upon an eternal pyre that gave her nearly endless knowledge on the world of man and mer. This gave her the information she needed to kill those who had enslaved her and finally achieve freedom. After her escape, she ended up in Solitude, being taken in by a friendly guard who taught her how to handle one handed weapons. She also enrolled in the bard college, becoming a skilled lute player. However, over the years, the knowledge she had gained from the pyre began to affect her mind. Eventually this caused her to attack a fellow bard, landing her in jail. This is where the PC will meet her, and go on a quest to get a spell to help her mind heal.

---

I plan to voice this character myself, and will be doing all the writing for her story, and all her and the PC lines. I aspire for Jo to have countless things to say about herself, the player, and the world and it's inhabitants. I want her to feel like the player's ally and friend, not a pack mule or meat shield.

This is a large scale project, and I understand that may be intimidating. Still, I hope to find someone to work with that will see the possibilities in followers like this and what they have to offer as an enrichment of the game experience.

Edited by pidgeottrainer