Hey there,

So I have this problem that is driving me Insane.

Ever since i deleted all my mods on skyrim SE for a fresh start and got a bunch of new different mods, I set up SKSE64 with MO2 like i used to thinking "okay this should be good I think I installed my mods right" but the problem stricken me as soon as I clicked run SKSE64. It crashes IMMEDIATELY after clicking "run", Not even the skyrim logo pops up nor the startup music plays before the logo appears. I did EVERYTHING I possibly could for fixing it but nothing works. Skse runs perfectly fine without MO but MO is my go-to mod manager, and ive been using it forever. Regular SSE runs fine on MO2 as well, which confuses me. Here is a load order of my mods although I doubt thats the problem.

CQ9rAFD.png

I've followed tutorials on the correct directory of SKSE, the data and scripts added as a mod, etc. You name it, I probably tried it. I'm getting tired and frustrated because I've had plans to play skyrim SE again for a while now. I hope there could be solution to this, hopefully.

I have the same problem. I will just paste my massage from different forum:

After 5 hours of trying i gave up and decided to ask for help. After 1 year break i decided to return to modding Skyrim SE. I updated MO2 and skse. And now when i try to run skse through MO2 i get crash to desktop 1s after menu appear. I tried reinstalling MO2, reinstalling skse, installing skse through MO2, disabling internet (i heard there's a bug which prevent starting skse through MO2 when you are connected to internet). Nothing helps. Skse ctd when i launch it using MO2 (doesn't matter if i have mods enabled or disabled). However it runs without any problem without MO2. Don't know how to fix it and don't want to reinstall all Skyrim SE. I spent over 50 hours modding and translaring mods. I have linked my latest SKSE dump file. Will be really grateful for help.

https://filebin.net/2zydpmqoa9vghnww

Hey there,

So I have this problem that is driving me Insane.

Ever since i deleted all my mods on skyrim SE for a fresh start and got a bunch of new different mods, I set up SKSE64 with MO2 like i used to thinking "okay this should be good I think I installed my mods right" but the problem stricken me as soon as I clicked run SKSE64. It crashes IMMEDIATELY after clicking "run", Not even the skyrim logo pops up nor the startup music plays before the logo appears. I did EVERYTHING I possibly could for fixing it but nothing works. Skse runs perfectly fine without MO but MO is my go-to mod manager, and ive been using it forever. Regular SSE runs fine on MO2 as well, which confuses me. Here is a load order of my mods although I doubt thats the problem.

CQ9rAFD.png

I've followed tutorials on the correct directory of SKSE, the data and scripts added as a mod, etc. You name it, I probably tried it. I'm getting tired and frustrated because I've had plans to play skyrim SE again for a while now. I hope there could be solution to this, hopefully.

I notice you have SKSE twice in your left pane, why?

A second thing for both of you to try is disabling your AV.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here you have:

SSE folder: https://ibb.co/Prm2WxS

SKSE in MO2: https://ibb.co/r0WSW9g

Ok, it seems problem was this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13956?tab=posts. After updating it, skse runs OK.

I know its late, but you're my savior, spend an hour checking my mod list, checking all skse dependant plugin on some reddit list, i cant remember or see this thing ever in my mod list, was nearly giving up, it's the only thing that isnt up to date and causing CTD on start up, christ sake.

• 8 months later...