Denerim city gates glitch - Riordan

krschu

I'm at the first part of the final battle where you kill a bunch of easy darkspawn. I know that if you click on Riordan afterwards he should start the next sequence but all he says is "Press forward!!"

Please tell me somebody knows about this glitch and knows a solution? Preferably not a console command because that broke my game last time. I got stuck at the battle of redcliffe, did a command to automatically go to next sequence and after that I wasn't able to talk to any of my companions again. Bleh, so I reinstalled and started over. My luck ;(

@krschu; IIRC, Riordan says that when there are still darkspawn outside the gates to eliminate. You might make a sweep of the entire area to see if there isn't one hiding in a corner or something.

I've also encountered the infamous Riordan City Gates glitch, and have helped others troubleshoot it several times. The cause was always mod-related in those instances, which leads to the inevitable question: do you have any mods installed and if so, what are they?

Edited by theskymoves