Hello SSE modding community.

I'm starting Skyrim for the first time in years and I'm beginning a whole new game/journey with SSE. Before I start the full journey, I'm trying to figure out what sort of mods I want to make my Skyrim look really nice, because I never was able to do this until now! Though when I play this time, I don't want to be fast traveling too much, especially not at the beginning. I don't want to cheat and unlock all the unexplored cities, I want to re-experience them more naturally. Oh yes, I'm being stubborn. And I only just made it out of Helgen— I'm not even to Riverwood, when I last saved—, so I'm very far from Skyrim's shore, and that's what my question is really about.

I really like the beach. I love the beach, in real life, and I'd like to see the most special part of beaches in this game: waves! Realistic Water Two has ocean waves with sea foam, which I really want to include with my game, but honestly I'm not too keen on the rest of it. I really prefer the way the water looks and moves with the Cathedral water mod, Lightweight Water Overhaul, it looks more...eh...real, sorry RW2. Looking at the pictures of the deep blue water option for LWO reminds me of visiting real lakes, it's very nice. Now I can't imagine my game without it! Or, I'd be pretty sad.

The images from LWO all seem to be of lakes and rivers, and while there's a video out there showing the more unique geyser lake, I can't find an image on what the beach would look like from this mod.

(If you have this mod already and would be kind enough to send a screenshot of the beach from your view, that'd be real sweet of you, and might even ease my worries. Only if you have waves.)

I'm not tech-savvy at all and I've only just begun the process of re-educating myself on all this modding business, so I'm sorry if this question is juvenile or already answered somewhere else.

So... Is it possible to have the texture from Lightweight Water Overhaul, while applying only waves and foam from Realistic Water Two? Basically, can I take out specific features from one mod and apply it to a different one? I'm just worried if I install RW2 and then overwrite with LWO (all via Vortex) then I'll lose the beach effect I want or I'll cause something worse to happen, and not even find out until way later when my character finally makes it to shore!

I'm also worried about system safety: If there is a process for me to pick and choose files out of mods, but it's tech-heavy, then I'd like to know what I'm able to do and where I can learn more about that process and any possible errors involved. (I have SSEEdit already and have had to tweak a few things on it, so I do feel comfortable using it.)

Hopefully this is all pretty simple, and the answer has been before my eyes this whole time, and I'm losing my mind over nothing.