[GUIDE] Legacy of the Dragonborn Plus

evertiro

I've been working on my own guide for a while now, and I think I'm finally ready to call it releasable. So... I'm proud to announce the official release of the LOTD Plus guide! LOTD Plus is a guide inspired by and significantly based on Lexy's Legacy of the Dragonborn Special Edition. It is intended to walk users through the process of taking Skyrim from completely vanilla to a fully modded game. It's definitely a complex guide, but I've tried to make it as user-friendly as possible. Additionally, it's tailored for high-end systems; the original intent of LOTD Plus was to create a variant of Lexy's guide that was tailored for 4K. As it stands, many of my changes to Lexy's guide are still tailored for enhanced graphics or effects, but I've since taken a few other creative liberties tweaking the modlist to provide a more challenging and immersive experience; and the list is still definitely evolving.

Much like Lexy's guide, mine will be consistently updated, and updates happen in tandem with Lexy's updates. LOTD Plus is and officially sanctioned fork of Lexy's guide, but both myself and Lexy request that support for LOTD Plus be directed to my Discord server and not hers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

A couple of questions...

1- Is this guide worth it if your not playing the game on a 4k monitor?

2- Could you make a VR add-on with essencial vr mods (compatible with the mods from the main guide)?

1. Yes, even without a 4K monitor you'll see a significant improvement, particularly as we continue to refine the guide.

2. I could, but I don't have VR.