TK Dodge and first person problem

Kamila11101

Hello ,

So my problem is that TK Dodge don't work properly. I mean : I can dodge in third person without any problems ,but in first person I can't.

I have inslaled Immersive First person View (and I configured it to work only when I don't have weapons /spells in hands ). So if I take sword and spell in other hand or two spells or 2h weapons , My character can only dodge forward. Trying to dodge backward ,to left ,to right only uses my stamina , animation try to start and character don't move from place.

I use Mod Organizer ( 1 ) and TK Dodge is on the last position to load in mod order and isn't overwritten by any other modification. I use Nemesis (alternative to FNIS) but I had this problem even with FNIS.
I tried to find solution in internet but I don't found anything that could help.
Any Idea what is causing this problem?

• 1 year later...

I am also having this issue. I've had a slew of other issues with Joy of Perspective immediately before this, so maybe investigate that as well (warning, it's incredibly difficult to uninstall). I'm using Nemesis and a couple combat animation replacers that aren't overwriting TK Dodge. Try putting it at the bottom of the left pane in MO2 under your Overwrite mod if you have one, that's what I've read elsewhere - it didn't fix my issue as mine is already under that.

If you fix yours, would you mind giving me an explanation how? I've been working for 2 days trying to fix TK and JoP, it's a slog!

Edited by Hallier