Mods problems : sky is flashing

HardStoneman

Hi, I downloaded 70 mods and an ENB (Visceral ENB : Vivid Weathers version). But since I downloaded the ENB, I've got a problem in the game : the sky is flashing. It becomes bright, then dark, then bright every second... Look : https://youtu.be/TxPGvstnU0E

This is the ''graphical" mods that I've downloaded. Do you know what's the problem in my game ?

- Enhanced Blood Textures

- Fallout 4 Seasons

- High Resolution Texture Pack 2K and 4K

- Vivid Fallout : All in one.

- Vivid Weathers

- Darker Nights

- Enhanced Light and FX

- Optimized Vanilla Textures

Thats pretty interesting. Almost like a giant warning light is continuously flashing like it never got toggled off somewhere. Did this 'just start' while you were outside, or were you inside and came outside and began seeing this? Also, does changing the time of day alter this behavior?

I'd start with backing up your saves, and then one by one remove those graphical mods. Always reload the one save and not the Exit Save (don't use the Continue button). Once you find the culprit, then depending on what it is, you may be able to remove it (or sort it in your load order differently to fix it) and be ok* to progress.

** Keep in mind, not all mods can be cleanly removed from a game in progress. Its very dangerous to try removing mods. So finding a 'fix' is usually the better course of action. **

That said, this feels like some sort of conflict with a "Darker" mod and possibly the ENB and "Cloud Shadows".

Edited by Frigidman