Open Community  ·  26 members

7 Days To Die

help with installing mod to server

jynthea

I am trying to install the bdubs vehicles mods to my server. I have uploaded everything in the file, except the .bat file because it is not letting me upload it. Keeps saying access is denied which I am assuming is because of how dangerous .bat files can be. As far as I can tell this file goes through all my mods and loads their localization files into the original localization files in the game. It basically automates something that I thinking, guessing, that maybe I can do on my own. Maybe. Needless to say, I guess what I am really asking is if I absolutely must run this file to make everything work or can I make changes myself that this file would do for me and if so how do I do that?

Yes, I have already made a comment on the guys mod page but have not gotten an answer, hence why I am posting here.

I tried to make the golf cart vehicle in this and did that fine but when I went to use it I got some errors saying it could not find files and the mod references a mod that is not loaded and object reference not set to an instance of an object. So I am also wondering if these errors are because I did not run that file.

Sincerely hope someone can help me here.

Thanks!