• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

wrathmaniac

wrathmaniac

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
In response to post #80842463. #81134838 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Also, incredibly unfeasible. You're talking about TONS of fo4edit work here. Maybe this could be done in scripting but also a tremendous amount of work. I suggest a loot overhaul. Something that makes resources more scarce, as that would essentially cover what it is your looking for.

Edited by wrathmaniac, 22 May 2020 - 05:33 AM.

haido

haido

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
So, uh, I'm planning to finally getting around to updating/upgrading this mod from v6 to the current version (v20), but I saw in the changelog for v17 that I should remove all the related MISC mods from my inventory and containers. Does this mean I should remove the ones already attached to items, or does it mean just the ones that are not attached to any items?

Thanks for the help ahead of time. I tried searching this comment section for the answer, but couldn't find it.

DankRafft

DankRafft

but friends call me Daft

• Premium Member
  • 1,782 posts
In response to post #81198833.

Spoiler

If they're attached to an item they technically don't exist. Only the loose mods should be removed or attached.

haido

haido

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
In response to post #81198833. #81230523 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the answer. It looks like I've managed to update it without screwing up anything so far, knock on wood.

Also, thanks for the great mod. Keep up the good work!

venomsky

venomsky

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
amazing and functional mod, any chance you can add Scrap station ??

Macnspam

Macnspam

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 116 posts
RIP me using the modifiers as progression systems in my guns. :( I kinda enjoyed having costs there to put modifiers on my weapons. Now it just feels like cheating if I don't have to pay anything to do it so I just turn them off ... Honestly I feel like there should also be an optional RANDOM legendary effect button? Maybe something that makes it a bit of a gamble to get a good Legendary effect? Because right now I just scrap my bad legendaries, make a super good one with the pieces, and then use that one gun for the whole game ... Kinda takes the point outta having other weapons. I dunno. I really like the framework. I just wish I didn't literally have the power to use the system as effectively (or freely) to min-max guns. As an optional thing, sure. But I feel like I'm using the system more to inject the legendary effects and then just no craft because I'll make myself too powerful. I have no restraint lol. Just a thought.

Again, I love the work you've put into this ever since LCF! This is pretty awesome and intricate! 10/10 would download again.

Sacremas

Sacremas

Entitled Know-it-all

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts
Could you perhaps make the Universal Bench restricted to player only? It's sort of annoying having companions or nearby randos decide to sandbox and use one of the other options in the bench while you are using another, I've had up to 3 people stacked ontop of me once (Diamond City) while I was just crafting some junk. Which gets extra annoying with some of the characters that then decide because they've gotten so close it's time to start spamming forcegreets (I'm looking at you Carrington).

sanenomore

sanenomore

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
This is the perfect mod to sit along side OCDecorator. No longer do I have to hunt up the specific junk I want for the specific decorations I want.. just build it with this mod. Not to mention the main function of all things in one bench.. a portable bench..etc. I was done modding my game I thought (with 225 mods) but this had to be added in. Thanks.

Turgidson

Turgidson

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Man, you're killing me. ;) I quit FO4 years ago to get out of the hell of crafting addiction. Now I am back, and crafting--and better at it, thanks to your mod. Great mod. Bad addiction.

smitty914

smitty914

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 148 posts
I recently started having a small, odd issue when using the universal workbench from Crafting Framework and hoping someone here may be able to help / shed some light on what may be causing it. Anytime I use the universal workbench, either one at a settlement or the mobile [Tool] version, I get kicked out the first time I select the mode I want to use i.e. Armor Create, Armor Modify, Weapon Create, Weapon Modify etc. This only happens the on the first attempt, but every first attempt, of accessing that mode and acts the same again when attempting to access a different mode. When I attempt accessing the same mode a 2nd time it is always successful. So I just have to do this twice every time I go to use a universal workbench or select a different option, like wanting to modify / scrap armor after modifying / scrapping weapons.
Other than this little hiccup the mod is running flawlessly.
I am using this alongside Armor and Clothing Overhaul, Crafting Framework and AWKCR United and SKK Global Stash.
Any help in finding the issue would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, sorry for the giant wall of text.

Page loaded in: 0.984 seconds