Custom body size not updating on outfits

TheSadPickle

Hey all,

I've recently started using mods on Skyrim (SE) and it's been pretty smooth sailing aside from now-- I've installed CBBE & a couple of outfits that are compatible with it, witch of the wild & Thalmor viceroy outfits, so I opened BodySlide & customised my own body and did a batch build of all my outfits using the new body.

Now the armour itself is updating in size to fit the new body size, but my body remains as the default CBBE curvey Preset whilst in that outfit BUT if I were to remove all clothing then my body appears as it should. I'm finding it very difficult to troubleshoot this and have watched videos explaining how to use BodySlide and I feel like I've followed the process and yet I clearly am doing something wrong.

My process is Open BodySlide > Select custom Preset > Select the Outfit/Body as "CBBE Body" > select all groups in the outfit manager > Buld Morphs > CTRL+LCLICK Batch build & from there I choose the options I want, I am also moving the newly created meshes folder and merging it with my existing one to update the newly adjusted outfits and such. I apologise for the block of text, please let me know if I can provide any further info-- I'm using Vortex as well if that changes anything.

TL;DR Made a custom preset in BodySlide, it's working when I'm nude & on the armor itself but whilst weaing armor the body appears to be the default CBBE type.

Thanks for reading.