CTD when saving at some point

HORRIOR

I have dealt with CTD on Saving before, last time it was because of couple of bad mods.

Now however, it seems to be a bit weirder.

It doesn't crash always when saving. The game seems to CTD when I save inside a dungeon, after a certain period of game play, from my yesterday's save.

At first I thought it had something to do with mining, since it happened in the mines. But now I tried to do a quest in Falskaar, and it CTD as I tried to save the game. (mind you I have over 300 separate save files for this character, but I have heard this would not have an effect.)

LOOT gives me no major messages, xEdit isn't telling me about any problems, I have plenty of hard drive space, so I have no idea what is going on.

I have attached my mod load order.

I did not have this problem yesterday, but the mods I installed yesterday were Bruma, Forgotten city, Falskaar, Falskaar Bruma compatibility patch, Fossil mining, Bad Gremlins collectibles, Amulets of Skyrim, Artifacts of Boethia, Wheels of Lull and a few patches for it, Forgotten City and Bruma, Thane Weapons, QUASIPC, and Aetherium Armor and Weapons compilation.

So I guess one of those could be the culprit, but uninstalling some of them can be problematic, plus LOOT isn't detecting any problems (aside from telling that QUASIPC is missing).