Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

Well I have made my decision. I will vote Dem this go around. Surprised? You shouldn't be.

Too many issues cause me to reject MAGA, and I can't deny them. My 401k is growing too quickly. I have never had this much in my life and it scares me. Also I keep getting promoted at work and getting raises. This is very disconcerting. On top of that my home value has sky rocketed and I am drowning in Equity. It's just too much to take.

So I have decided the best direction to go is supporting the Democrat nominee. Doing so will solve all these issues. Their Multi Trillion dollar giveaway would make my wealth go back to Obama era levels and possibly lower! Taking all of this crushing wealth and giving it to illegals seems like the logical approach. I look forward to the new friends I will make in the bread lines and enjoy my free degree. The knowledge from my degree will keep me warm even if I don't have a job to use it in.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because taking all of this crushing wealth and giving it to the 1% was a logical approach?
Giving them yet even more wealth when they didn't need it and pumping the deficit up to 2.3 TRILLION was a logical approach?

If we'd go back to the pre-Reagan days where we stopped giving free handouts to the 1% and Corporations, maybe we could afford to fix our infrastructure, even the Republicans in Kansas figured that out for a while after Brownback bankrupted their economy by giving all the money to the rich and waiting for it to trickle down.

Trickle Down, the most expensive lie ever told by the right.

We're still waiting for "Trickle Down" to happen since 1986, when that incompetent, soft-headed moron version 1.0 was in charge.

Most folks already know that 'trickle down' economics simply doesn't work. There is only one thing that trickles down..... and normal folks DON'T WANT IT....... But then, our government is famous for doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results......

I still won't be voting Dem though. They have too many ideas of how to spend other peoples money, that I simply do not agree with. They also seem to be unable to understand english, and supreme court decisions. They also recently started thinking they could threaten the Supreme court into doing what they wanted....... Terribly sorry, but, the platform that most of them are running on just strikes me as flat out idiotic. It doesn't take a genius to understand that they have no idea how they are going to pay for ANY of their programs. Green New Deal? Estimated cost of 97 TRILLION dollars over 10 years...... I am REAL curious just where they think that money is going to come from. Free college? How do they expect to pay for that???? The staff at those colleges still need to be paid...... Student loan forgiveness? Ok, theres another 1.5 trillion dollars that isn't just going to magically appear. Do they think the banks are just doing to absorb that loss? Do they plan to compensate the RESPONSIBLE people that actually managed their debt, and paid off their loans? 15 dollar an hour minimum wage??? Several cities have already discovered that that isn't the boon they tried to convince themselves it would be. In fact, it was an unmitigated disaster, for the folks they were ostensibly trying to 'help'.......

Is Donny a 'good' president?? No. Not really. However, I would much rather see another 4 years of trump, than ANY of the current crop of dem candidates.......

Most folks already know that 'trickle down' economics simply doesn't work. There is only one thing that trickles down..... and normal folks DON'T WANT IT....... But then, our government is famous for doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results......

I still won't be voting Dem though. They have too many ideas of how to spend other peoples money, that I simply do not agree with. They also seem to be unable to understand english, and supreme court decisions. They also recently started thinking they could threaten the Supreme court into doing what they wanted....... Terribly sorry, but, the platform that most of them are running on just strikes me as flat out idiotic. It doesn't take a genius to understand that they have no idea how they are going to pay for ANY of their programs. Green New Deal? Estimated cost of 97 TRILLION dollars over 10 years...... I am REAL curious just where they think that money is going to come from. Free college? How do they expect to pay for that???? The staff at those colleges still need to be paid...... Student loan forgiveness? Ok, theres another 1.5 trillion dollars that isn't just going to magically appear. Do they think the banks are just doing to absorb that loss? Do they plan to compensate the RESPONSIBLE people that actually managed their debt, and paid off their loans? 15 dollar an hour minimum wage??? Several cities have already discovered that that isn't the boon they tried to convince themselves it would be. In fact, it was an unmitigated disaster, for the folks they were ostensibly trying to 'help'.......

Is Donny a 'good' president?? No. Not really. However, I would much rather see another 4 years of trump, than ANY of the current crop of dem candidates.......

Considering that the Republicans STOLE a SCOTUS seat should mean something to you.

They also refuse to bring election security bills to vote.

McConnell knows that that any Russian interference will help the Republicans.

Republicans are too damned dirty to run this government

Well I have made my decision. I will vote Dem this go around. Surprised? You shouldn't be.

Too many issues cause me to reject MAGA, and I can't deny them. My 401k is growing too quickly. I have never had this much in my life and it scares me. Also I keep getting promoted at work and getting raises. This is very disconcerting. On top of that my home value has sky rocketed and I am drowning in Equity. It's just too much to take.

So I have decided the best direction to go is supporting the Democrat nominee. Doing so will solve all these issues. Their Multi Trillion dollar giveaway would make my wealth go back to Obama era levels and possibly lower! Taking all of this crushing wealth and giving it to illegals seems like the logical approach. I look forward to the new friends I will make in the bread lines and enjoy my free degree. The knowledge from my degree will keep me warm even if I don't have a job to use it in.

I had a great idea for you and your problems. Then I read what I wrote while checking for spelling errors and... I realized... I would give you advice that might probably make you really unhappy, because you would become more wealthy.

I feel like Mid Summer Night's Dream is about to reach the end and I will say my line. Excuse me... Puck's line...

I KNOW!!! HAVE MORE CHILDREN! That'll cost you. Hey! :geek: COMPETE WITH CHINA to get the biggest Population.

Considering that the Republicans STOLE a SCOTUS seat should mean something to you.

They also refuse to bring election security bills to vote.

McConnell knows that that any Russian interference will help the Republicans.

Republicans are too damned dirty to run this government

Well that's just it though. The dems aren't any cleaner. Both sides have their issues. In all reality, NONE of them should be in government... but, the way our system has been working of late, (if you want to call it that) you get a choice, and you pick the lesser of two evils. For me, that is the Republicans. For others, it's the Dems....... We pick our own personal poison. And for a lot of folks, I think think they are voting FOR someone, so much as they are voting AGAINST someone else.......