Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

The laws of consent are antiquated ... and sure it goes both ways ... but that is the difference between being responsible for your actions as an adult vs a child.

Look I am sorry my ramble on it has brought it this far off the rails.

(but it's really just a secret plot to increase my post count as described here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5TXqe8Y

So let us back up to where I was coming from on it in the first place.

Which was being propositioned by adult men as a teenager.

This caused me psychological damage , that took me more than a decade to even start to sort out why. And studying up on it , I then came to realize ... it is way worse to be a teenage girl with respect to it just by the sheer numbers of occurrence compared.

So comparatively speaking , I really have no cause to have such a beef about it personally.

My mention of child molestation , was just an attempt to clarify the difference between that term and the terms ... pedophilia , hebephilia , ephebophilia . Which are psychological labels.

Child molestation labels the act ... which is what courts prosecute. And it's age range covers any under 18. But of course courts have the latitude to consider the situation thankfully ...

Again sorry to go off on a ramble. But to get back on subject ...

Impeach Pence for 2020 ... :cool: he's the real problem.

Cuz fake morality has no place in this country anymore ... hehe

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of jobs in the Plumbing business. Toilets is just one of them. I rented a roto-rooter for clearing main sewer lines when the toilets were clogging up the houses underground pipe to the main sewer.

Back to reasons not to vote for Trump,

You should have brought up that the pinnacle of toilet work , would be changing out those outdated porcelain ones in the white house for Golden ones :laugh:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest deleted34304850

no, it 100% definitely is.

Democracy won. The fascist authoratiarian mepotistic despot lost. Bigly.

The GOP, the party of law and order and values showed themselves to be nothing but a bunch of cowards. Edmund BurkeJohn Stuart Mill's famous quote should be their party motto. Spineless cowards all of them.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do/

Edited by 1ae0bfb8