Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now Trump has signed an Executive Order so disabled Vets can write off their student loans , they figure that will amount to about 750 million he is giving to the 1%.(Irony) . No seriously booming economy , record low unemployment , rising wages that are actually beating the inflation index for first time in decades. First Step Act to commute sentences of non violent crimes that were mostly due to the 1996 Clinton Crime Bill , Second Chance Act so these people can access federal funds to restart their lives. And now finding a way to forgive disabled Vets their student loans. They keep saying he is worst thing for America , but he seems to be getting an awful lot of good things done.

Its getting so ridiculous that you have Dem's hoping for a recession , just so they have a chance to beat Trump. That's pretty desperate politics. Unless something major happens between now and the election I can't see him losing.

Commie CCP and Democrats say "Hold My Beer"

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. According to a recent Time Magazine article, even as early as Oct 2019, a "Cabal" conspired to ensure that Trump would never be re-elected. Through financial incentives, business and corporate alignment, control of unions and institutions, um-constitutional law changes, control of MSM, and manipulation of social media.

Kinda sounds very much like a certain European country during the 1930's and 1940's, What was the name again ...??

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. According to a recent Time Magazine article, even as early as Oct 2019, a "Cabal" conspired to ensure that Trump would never be re-elected. Through financial incentives, business and corporate alignment, control of unions and institutions, um-constitutional law changes, control of MSM, and manipulation of social media.

Kinda sounds very much like a certain European country during the 1930's and 1940's, What was the name again ...??

And now Trump has signed an Executive Order so disabled Vets can write off their student loans , they figure that will amount to about 750 million he is giving to the 1%.(Irony) . No seriously booming economy , record low unemployment , rising wages that are actually beating the inflation index for first time in decades. First Step Act to commute sentences of non violent crimes that were mostly due to the 1996 Clinton Crime Bill , Second Chance Act so these people can access federal funds to restart their lives. And now finding a way to forgive disabled Vets their student loans. They keep saying he is worst thing for America , but he seems to be getting an awful lot of good things done.

Its getting so ridiculous that you have Dem's hoping for a recession , just so they have a chance to beat Trump. That's pretty desperate politics. Unless something major happens between now and the election I can't see him losing.

Commie CCP and Democrats say "Hold My Beer"

Now I see what the real reason is for the decline in the number of men who could have run for office. The beer they sell in the USA is even closer to having sex in a canoe like said when Monty Python's Flying Circus visited the U. S. of A. that the U. S. beer was 3.2 % alcohol and had some malt occasionally still, in the 1970's. Now that I think about it, Rich Nixon was the last president before the decline in alcoholism because more people were switching from smoking marijuana and more people started making their breakfast in a blender around in the U S of A when Total Recall with Arnold showed him being his own man (while Govenor of California he was planning on running for President until they showed him the rules about immigrants funning with the idea) and his co-star didn't even get up out of bed to make orange juice. She and Wimbleton champion, spent the day practicing their tennis strokes together. Now what was that blond honey pots name? Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll has fizzied out and soda stream is taking over.

Be careful. You can be cancelled for pointing out the similarities between now and history..

https://reason.com/2021/02/11/disney-cancels-the-mandalorian-star-gina-carano-over-provocative-social-media-posts/

Only if the left decides to label you "right wing" or conservative (regardless of your actual beliefs or views). Once labelled as such, it's perfectly legitimate for them to hound, demonize and or "cancel" you.

But if you have the "correct" labels, it's perfectly fine to make an equivalence between almost anything someone does to the behaviour of a certain group before and during WWII.

AOC infamously referring to border detention facilities as "concentration camps" ... That's perfectly ok.

A certain left wing supporter actually posting an image of children in such camps in 1944 above a picture of children in a border detention facility and claiming they are the same ... That's ok.

Then you have an MSM spokesperson claiming that trump supporters in America are terrorists and should be dealt with the same way as terrorists in the Middle East via the use of military intervention and drone strikes ... That's ok.

AOC (again) accusing a fellow congressperson of openly plotting to have her murdered ... that's ok.

Another MSM spokesperson stating that the government and/or big tech should remove ALL access to ANY information that the "correct" people decide is wrong think ... that's ok.