If Donald Trump can do it! He wasn't a Politician. Anyone Can!

Deleted54170User

I've seen it before. Dreams come to life. Not just a little bit, a lot.

Orville and Wilbur Wright.

They talked about the dream of flying, made kites, bicycles, and enchanted their customers with the wondrous idea flying like a bird.

Tucker : The Man and his dream.

Enchanted his friends. He drew attention to the design for a safe to drive car for the family, with the families safety in mind.

Elon Musk.

Enchanting again.

They are the dreamers who get people to help make dreams come true.

Is that what's really happening?

What do you believe?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing could be said for Adolf Hitler. He divided a people to bring them together to eliminate the other half. The rest is history that must not be forgotten!!

Rabbit

Oh! Well. Their you go. Don't forget he wasn't always a bad guy. He invented the Volkswagen engine too. Now that you brought that up; I can't seem to avoid seeing the little circle on cars with the V on top of the W.

It sort of reminds me of another company with V and W in their business logo. In fact it is becoming very easy for me to remember the other companies name too when I see the symbol on the car. I laughed when I realized the similarity. I wonder if the Jewish people buy Volkswagens? Or I wonder if they even allow such a LOUD reminder in their neighborhood to go on reminding them of that HORRIBLE man?

Don't you see enough VWub yah's? Do you think of the fancy engine when you see one of them roaming around your area? Or is your mind also as focused as mine is on them so I only see how it reminds you of that horrible, horrible man?

The problem is when you have a wrong dream - you named people who obviously have been able to do what they decided, but what if Musk would be a half undecided biologist and his dream would involve something like growing flowers on rockets?

I envy poeple who have united mind and they know their whole life what they want to do - in my mind there is constant battle - I always start something, the moment later I tear it down. So I write things, maybe I should be a writer of... something.

It looks like Trump wanted to be rich person, after he finished his first dream he decided that rich and powerful does sound much better. Now he is rich and powerful. I wonder what his next dream will be. And I envy him double time :tongue:

So from him I would learn to have simple goals - nothing overly complicated.

Edited by Mudran

I get up on an idea. People bring me down because they don't find it interests them. I get a new idea. Then down again. I get a new idea. People bring me down. I was only about 4 when my second oldest brother and I were selling seeds door to door so he could get a ventriloquist dummy.

Death of a Salesman came out.

I learned a long, long time ago watching my oldest Sister on February 3 1959. The day the music died . I was helping my older brother deliver the newspapers at 4:30 AM in the morning. I was delivering the papers myself. Then; Because times were getting tighter Mom grabbed another route in the same lot so I was delivering twice as many as the other morning paperboys.

I had returned from another failed attempt to get a business of my own going when someone pointed out that I had been given a medical rating on my DD 214 that made it clear my health was keeping me from getting started. Everyone knew about the fact it was considered a deadly condition. That brought me off my high horse again. They thought I was going to die 12 years later, give or take a month. To makes things worse 12 years after the plane crash a song came out in February 1971.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

Then Elvis!

Ricky Nelson followed suit. and died on Dec. 31 1985

Garden Party

Each time news I remember came out it brought me down harder along with thousands of children who had teen age older siblings. Their brothers and sisters caved in; cried and cried some more.

I'm no wizard, but even I feel the need hollar at myself to fight my weaknesses or I'll join the rest of the people my age. I've seen children grow up too fast, get white hair, wrinkled skin, and pass me on the way to their graves.

I have to get up again. No questions about it!

Your question leads me to new question - Why we should even bother with dreams?

Like everything - it doesn't make sense if we are here temporary, but it is like a living force which leads ants into working for the queen, leads birds to fly south before winter, and bear to have long sleep, even if there is no why - nobody will miss ants, or any other animal, and nobody will miss humans either. Like a program left running even if all the components would disagree and question it.

Still there is something inside of us which drives us to some goal. The moment when we loose a goal we realize that it was the goal which was reason for our lives. So maybe sense of life is fulfilling your dreams or trying not realizing that in reality it is pointless and it doesn't matter if you succeed or not - simply the process can make you feel happy.

Still some people manage to be happy no matter what. They don't have any goals and dreams, they just have happy mind. So maybe it is part of being unhappy to have the need for goals and dreams hoping that fulfilling those will make us happy. But maybe the secret is to shut down the brain and just be happy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

I'm trying to be just happy but it is not working :( but maybe here is some enchantment here on Nexus aswell - I'm not happy until I will solve that trivial problem with multiple paralel stages in creation kit and I will fulfill my dream and post my mod finally.

Atleast it is known what was Hitler's enchantment - his name was Goebels and he was minister of propaganda and their fuel of money was german bankers, who wanted to be... I have no idea what they wanted to be - why they just didn't want to be happy with their money?

• 2 weeks later...

Hitler didn't invent the VW Beetle ... it was invented by the Porsche guy after Hitler got the idea he needed a cheap car for the common man so he could take their money to build his army.

A devious motivation that ended up with some good results to last for generations.

No reason to have ill will towards them when you see one going down the street.

I mean you might as well have bad feelings towards rockets and space travel with that logic train.

Since it was german scientists that made our space program possible when it did. Who were under Hitlers direction to be where they were when we snagged them ... hehe.

But as far as Trump goes ... I don't think anybody could have set us up for our countries destruction/division as fast and well as he has done.