If Donald Trump can do it! He wasn't a Politician. Anyone Can!

Deleted54170User

Hitler didn't invent the VW Beetle ... it was invented by the Porsche guy after Hitler got the idea he needed a cheap car for the common man so he could take their money to build his army.

A devious motivation that ended up with some good results to last for generations.

No reason to have ill will towards them when you see one going down the street.

I mean you might as well have bad feelings towards rockets and space travel with that logic train.

Since it was german scientists that made our space program possible when it did. Who were under Hitlers direction to be where they were when we snagged them ... hehe.

But as far as Trump goes ... I don't think anybody could have set us up for our countries destruction/division as fast and well as he has done.

Obama and the dems set the stage for Trump to get elected. Obama did more to divide us along racial lines in his eight years, than the KKK did in a century. Now, I will grant you, Trump is an idiot..... and he should just stay off social media, and just read the speeches his writers hand him, and not add his own 1 cent.... (I don't think he has two.....)

Given the platforms the dems are running on this election cycle, I fully expect that the Republicans will retake the house, gain seats in the senate, and Trump will get a second term. Never have I seen a party so out of touch with reality....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitler didn't invent the VW Beetle ... it was invented by the Porsche guy after Hitler got the idea he needed a cheap car for the common man so he could take their money to build his army.

A devious motivation that ended up with some good results to last for generations.

I mean you might as well have bad feelings towards rockets and space travel with that logic train.

Since it was german scientists that made our space program possible when it did. Who were under Hitlers direction to be where they were when we snagged them ... hehe.

But as far as Trump goes ... I don't think anybody could have set us up for our countries destruction/division as fast and well as he has done.

The seeds of the Division were sown way before his administration, way before he even started campaigning. I would say the Fertilizer for those seeds was dropped during Bush jr. Administration due to the two financial crashes (2000 (dot com bubble crash), 2007/2008 crash due to toxic loans.), and was watered during the Obama era. However, I would point to the Free trade agreements under NAFTA when those seeds found their way to soil. Trump seems to be some form of weed killer and the weeds a screaming in pain as their leaching days are looking to be coming to an end.

Strong Industrial base, means more jobs, means more people employed, means jobs get competitive, means better pay, means more money to spend, meaning more jobs can be made which means (you should get the picture). Our Industrial base moved to other countries that don't have to pay employees as much, medical, or pension plans, because with NAFTA they could ship it at a lower overall cost while having people pay the same amount. This also lead to many companies merging which left less competition for products and more wealth going fewer individuals.

Currently we have a weak Industrial base, and we see the symptoms of it, we also see a massive disassociation of belief between people of this country, Rural vs Urban, etc.

Obama and the dems set the stage for Trump to get elected. Obama did more to divide us along racial lines in his eight years, than the KKK did in a century. Now, I will grant you, Trump is an idiot..... and he should just stay off social media, and just read the speeches his writers hand him, and not add his own 1 cent.... (I don't think he has two.....)

Given the platforms the dems are running on this election cycle, I fully expect that the Republicans will retake the house, gain seats in the senate, and Trump will get a second term. Never have I seen a party so out of touch with reality....

Every time someone hits the news on the mark and makes it clear we're all useless puppets, it just proves my point.

"Anyone can be the U. S. President these days".

So vote for the lead character played by Sean Astin in Goonies.

Cyndi says

So I think we can agree that something is drastically broken , and possibly irreparable?

Probably irreparable in my view. Atleast for how things have worked so far.

My view of how Trump has been the catalyst better than anybody else. Mind you its just compared to who all could have ended up our present president. And yes its just something found within us as a cohesive group of people working together to create something greater than the sum of its parts. Hence nothing he could do without our consent.

He tapped in on to how to degrade our common sense of decency and mutual respect.

Which is the only thing that keeps the complex mechanism of our social construct functioning.

At least beyond our mutual basic needs , and the drive that greed supplies.

And it is definitely beyond racial divide ... it's ideological divide ... hence the sense you have that dems are not in touch with reality. When the reality is that nobody can really glimpse all of reality at once. It takes mutual agreement to view more facets of actual reality together.

Which I really don't see ever happening on the scale we need. And am willing to just chalk it up to ,it is just in our nature, and beyond our control. It is just not possible to have this many people that connected maintaining this level of freedom and autonomy .

If Trump is an idiot , then he is merely a tool , puppet , icon , whatever. For others who are financial geniuses , And have set up how to milk the american cash cow consumers.

You could say that the american economy is an aging muscle car . And what Trump has done is merely enriched the fuel to get more horse power , maybe even strapped a larger carburetor on it. But done nothing to fix that car for more stability and long term usage.

Hence his puppet masters are only interested in a drag race , not a long term stock car race.

Maybe that's all you are interested in too ? Maybe that's all us older folks should really care about either ? I myself do find it harder to really care about the younger generations as time goes on. Cuz it's not like we will become extinct , just the level of self entitlement will get slapped back down.

I'm curious how Obama did more to divide us than Trump has done ?

The only thing that makes sense along those lines ... is just by the fact of being considered black and attained the office of president. Beyond that ... what ?

Trayvon Martin..... "If I had a son....." Obama regularly took the side of the thug, when it came to cops vs. thugs.

In all reality, I believe that ALL of our legislators are out of touch with what the common citizen has to deal with. They are far to beholden to their donors, such that the pass laws that benefit a select few, rather than the country as a whole. The political divide is an issue as well. It has become more important to make sure that the 'other guys' don't do anything to win them points, than it is to actually get something done. Even if what the 'other guys' are trying to do would be good for everyone. Each side has picked a few pet issues, and ALL of their effort has been focused on those few issues. Most of which, the average american really couldn't care less about.

We've been going down hill for several decades now. We are raising generations of self-entitled little brats, that no longer know how to function in adult society. All thru school they are taught that 'everyone wins', that feelings are more important than results, etc. Then they get out into the real world, and it is nothing like what it was in school, and they simply can't cope. The rights of a tiny minority have become more important than the vast majority. And on and on and on.

We are headed for a fall, and when it comes, it's gonna hurt.

That is almost comical that you picked Trayvon Martin as the comparable destructive thing Obama did. How many things could we list against that from Trump and gauge their destructiveness comparatively ???

You best just stick with Hillary and her comment about the basket of deplorables if you want to compare destructive words ... LOL

Yep it's a big fall coming , we can agree on that at least. Beyond that ... ^shrug^ ...meh ???

That is almost comical that you picked Trayvon Martin as the comparable destructive thing Obama did. How many things could we list against that from Trump and gauge their destructiveness comparatively ???

You best just stick with Hillary and her comment about the basket of deplorables if you want to compare destructive words ... LOL

Yep it's a big fall coming , we can agree on that at least. Beyond that ... ^shrug^ ...meh ???

Well, I DID admit Trump is an idiot. :D

I seriously doubt there is any planned strategy to what he is doing........ He is just being himself.

So I think we can agree that something is drastically broken , and possibly irreparable?

And it is definitely beyond racial divide ... it's ideological divide ... hence the sense you have that dems are not in touch with reality. When the reality is that nobody can really glimpse all of reality at once. It takes mutual agreement to view more facets of actual reality together.

Trayvon Martin..... "If I had a son....." Obama regularly took the side of the thug, when it came to cops vs. thugs.

In all reality, I believe that ALL of our legislators are out of touch with what the common citizen has to deal with.

I seriously doubt there is any planned strategy to what he is doing........ He is just being himself.

All of us each conceive what reality is closest to our own home!

Each of us holds our constructive controls for being one's self!

Donald J. Trump at home is probably another person entirely with his immediate family. They would know if he's being himself when he is at work as our President.

My big question is, "What human characteristics should a person groom of our human traits to assure we have an individual who can be what the people want for our President?"

In all reality, I believe that ALL of our legislators are out of touch with what the common citizen has to deal with.

Donald J. Trump at home is probably another person entirely with his immediate family. They would know if he's being himself when he is at work as our President.

My big question is, "What human characteristics should a person groom of our human traits to assure we have an individual who can be what the people want for our President?"

How about "honest", and, "not an idiot"? :D

The first one disqualifies EVERY politician though. None of them are honest. They are all crooks, milking the american taxpayer for big bucks. I find it interesting that the folks that manage to get elected, if they aren't wealthy when they first get into office, they most certainly are by the end of their first term..... It's patently obvious that they are all bought and paid for. Probably why the joke "The best government money can buy." is so funny. It's because it's true.....

How about "honest", and, "not an idiot"? :D

The first one disqualifies EVERY politician though. None of them are honest. They are all crooks, milking the american taxpayer for big bucks. I find it interesting that the folks that manage to get elected, if they aren't wealthy when they first get into office, they most certainly are by the end of their first term..... It's patently obvious that they are all bought and paid for. Probably why the joke "The best government money can buy." is so funny. It's because it's true.....

I got such a comical image when I read the words, milking the American taxpayer.

Can you imagine two babies (of the opposite sex) each sucking on one of their mother's two teats.

That sort of suggests babies are the government and women are the taxpayers.

It's a good thing that males do not have breasts that can provide milk or all us males would be taxpayers then too! :laugh: