If Donald Trump can do it! He wasn't a Politician. Anyone Can!

Deleted54170User

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I won't be seeing a comic strip titled "Milking the Taxpayers for all they've got" in the newspaper or in the Internet media depicting the image of a woman with two babies sucking the milk from her taxed :dry: breasts. :sad: :ermm:

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on that........ Though, it WOULD be an interesting image....... Should it be a trans woman?? :D

I guess I won't be seeing a comic strip titled "Milking the Taxpayers for all they've got" in the newspaper or in the Internet media depicting the image of a woman with two babies sucking the milk from her taxed :dry: breasts. :sad: :ermm:

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on that........ Though, it WOULD be an interesting image....... Should it be a trans woman?? :D

Are you a transgender? Because, I never thought of that. :D

Nope. Male, born that way, lived that way all my life. And I even use the mens restroom. :D

Nope. Male, born that way, lived that way all my life. And I even use the mens restroom. :D

I wish you could have seen what I wrote here. Only the thing that separates me from everyone I wanted to be friend's with did so again when I finished writing it.

It is sad that this crippling effect on me wills me so.

/snip/

I wish you could have seen what I wrote here. Only the thing that separates me from everyone I wanted to be friend's with did so again when I finished writing it.

Ya that sucks when you just typed a master piece and /slip .... all you words just disape / ...

Ahhh shism it just happened ... :teehee: ... that's it , I'm gonna go back to lurking :ninja:

:nuke: :ohmy: :pinch: ... :dry: :dry: !!! :huh:

/snip/

Ya that sucks when you just typed a master piece and /slip .... all you words just disape / ...

Ahhh shism it just happened ... :teehee: ... that's it , I'm gonna go back to lurking :ninja:

:nuke: :ohmy: :pinch: ... :dry: :dry: !!! :huh:

Just Kidding :pirate: hope it'zaA COol ~/?

It's COol ~/?

It's too bad that I've reached the understanding I have now! All the postings I've read, all the tries I did, all the modding I learned. It was all done in desperation. Desperation to find a new way to work, and live, so I could find a bride, start a family, be a member of a church group, and live in the community again.

I know now. There isn't anything I can do to get back into the lifestyle I had before I was injured. Without the motivation to try, desperation or other motivation to charge me up, I'm not charged up.

Not trying, anymore!

Maybe the god of my great great ancestors will see my predicament now, and give me a reason to be motivated; again.

There I go again realizing that I am seeking some connection. No one I know ever told me I was family. So my only purpose was finding out who my family was. Now that I have found out as much as I could the truth of the matter is I have no idea if the people who were my ancestor had any moronic or sensible ideas.

Here I am going away to sleep and dream. Maybe something I dream about will be the inspiration so I want to continue doing something that isn't just gasping for a breath.

If I wake up in the Morning, then, whatever restores me from sleep I suppose is what motivates me?

Curiosity?