If Donald Trump can do it! He wasn't a Politician. Anyone Can!

Deleted54170User

I feel sure that it is known. Everyone is fairly sure of Pres. Trumps past.

I tried and tried to think of a response to the posters words, when I became reminded of a story I read from a book I think is from the country the poster calls home.

Yeah, whoever is the sacrificial lamb being sent in by the Dems will be facing the most vetted candidate in human history.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen worst posts by people who hate the perceived hatred of others so much that they actually become haters themselves and are so dedicated to the destruction of the target of that hatred that they will believe almost anything anyone else says about that person. as long as it is negative. They actually become the face of hatred and in doing so they push people away instead because hatred is so toxic.

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best when he wrote

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Yeah, whoever is the sacrificial lamb being sent in by the Dems will be facing the most vetted candidate in human history.

Or the Scapegoat (candidate). Upon whom they all write notes describing their guilt and shame (promises and bribes), then they tie the notes on the goat's body (campaign adverts promising change, jobs, and money for the poor) and send the scapegoat out into the wilderness ( 50 states; 49 states the candidate is not from.)

I've seen worst posts by people who hate the perceived hatred of others so much that they actually become haters themselves and are so dedicated to the destruction of the target of that hatred that they will believe almost anything anyone else says about that person. as long as it is negative. They actually become the face of hatred and in doing so they push people away instead because hatred is so toxic.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

There is a light in the abyss. Every child faces the darkness each time they are taught behavior that is incorrect.

The light is as small as a seed and grows as it shines on those who praise their children for good that they did.

Today someone gave their child their due, by praises for the child instead of rue, now the parent began as their guide, and gave their child a sense of pride.

Or the Scapegoat (candidate). Upon whom they all write notes describing their guilt and shame (promises and bribes), then they tie the notes on the goat's body (campaign adverts promising change, jobs, and money for the poor) and send the scapegoat out into the wilderness ( 50 states; 49 states the candidate is not from.)

There is a light in the abyss. Every child faces the darkness each time they are taught behavior that is incorrect.

The light is as small as a seed and grows as it shines on those who praise their children for good that they did.

Today someone gave their child their due, by praises for the child instead of rue, now the parent began as their guide, and gave their child a sense of pride.

What I was talking about was hate. People tend to personalize their actions as if that which they do is justified by what they are trying to accomplish. Hate is hate and it doesn't mater to whom it is from or to whom it is dirrected. Hate is ultimatly just as destructive to either and it is never justified. The situations we get ourselves into or find ourselves in that is beyond our control will never be effectively countered by hate, because hate takes on a life of its own and consumes those who let it control them. People can and do become addicted to hate because of our ability to delude ourselves into thinking it's use benefits a moralistic ideal.

It destroys rational thought, objectify and in the end it consumes the very person itself. It serves no purpose other that deminsh humanity back to that of the stone age.

It destroys rational thought, objectify and in the end it consumes the very person itself. It serves no purpose other that deminsh humanity back to that of the stone age.

I've read so many books that did not get added to the English version of King James Bible I know who the corrupter is. Peoples hate is just a tool he uses to turn the flame toward another so the corrupter himself doesn't get burned. In the story it even backfired on Christ.

So; words here are emotionless, but they can find us when we are emotional and turn our failed romance into hatred, and pride that overrates our senses causing us to cease being the way we were when people enjoyed our company.

That thoughts have power and spills onto the pages of the Internet, breathing reasons for the angry people to do deeds which lead to harming others, is true.

So be careful how you use your words.

I've read so many books that did not get added to the English version of King James Bible I know who the corrupter is. Peoples hate is just a tool he uses to turn the flame toward another so the corrupter himself doesn't get burned. In the story it even backfired on Christ.

So; words here are emotionless, but they can find us when we are emotional and turn our failed romance into hatred, and pride that overrates our senses causing us to cease being the way we were when people enjoyed our company.

That thoughts have power and spills onto the pages of the Internet, breathing reasons for the angry people to do deeds which lead to harming others, is true.

So be careful how you use your words.

I will steer away from anything to do with religion, religious books and those who deal in them. I do know that there are authors every day who discard whole chapters of information that one doesn't think is necessary for the completion of a narrative.

What I do know is that according for something to be corrupted, it needs to have a specific purpose or standard of being that is somehow altered. That is my understanding of the definition of corruption. I also know that sometimes a relationships exist only in ones head and those that fail, fail because of the expectations one party has that the other party does not.

What I do know is that according for something to be corrupted, it needs to have a specific purpose or standard of being that is somehow altered. That is my understanding of the definition of corruption. I also know that sometimes a relationships exist only in ones head and those that fail, fail because of the expectations one party has that the other party does not.

You've brought the focus around nicely to the fact any person could be a puppet and be president or any other kind of leader, simple enough, so that the people admired and praised the persons decisions without question. While the individual may well be sitting in a lounge chair the rest of the time imagining. Maybe watching a movie, a TV show, and thinking of them self as the main character of the shows play and, 'imagining all the people outside love him/her', on their mind.
Everyone has illusions. Some of people imagine their pains are caused by the people wondering around in the halls, at the city park, serving people at the conventions. Millions of military records have in them the times a person started a war with another city because they were convinced by their adviser the other cities leader was plotting against them and planning to attack before the individual who is suffering from old age, is mentally weakened, and their will power is fading would be ready to fight.
A leader advised that they might best get readied so the adviser can spend all the money in the treasure room on delightful clothes, etc. and buy the things needed to convince the leader that the adviser is sticking to the plan instead.
Illusions of enemies, illusions of friends, and we have illusions of all kinds which no one even bats an eyelid over when we/they are involved in it. Never suspecting the illusion might be someone else's reality. The other person's reality often is 'just a creation they have going on in their mind' as they create from the center of their space outward; adding puppets to their arrangements until they have a family, an entourage, security guards, and eventually an army. Try to imagine a little girl playing alone within a war room with all the toys; actually miniatures of war machines; planes, ships, tanks, banners, and don't forget the little green soldiers.
Then; one day 'a healthy a child' puts away their toys and goes to school/college.
The real world engulfs them. And unless they came from a family which had enemies across the land the child usually lets loose of those childhood fantasies, makes new friends, plays new games, and 'seldom' rise to engage with any of those toys in a war room or one of today's ongoing favorites, "Toy Story" dolls and toys.
To imagine a person in our mind is the person we are troubled by is troubling if they do nothing to trouble us?
I write stories, so I can relate to the idea of creating a persona that resembles a real person. I remember reading about people who threatened to sue a writer for using their names and lives in a story.
The story was about a fictitious town, the author created it while in the town where he lived, and the story was meant to be a fiction. But; because the author used names of people who did exist Without Ever Knowing them, and wrote enough about individuals in his words about the fictional character that the people also 'resembled the character', made for mayhem.
The fictional characters resembled the local people enough to get readers of the popular book to seek out the fictitious town. Naturally, local readers had better luck at finding the resemblance, and people resembling the authors description. Then the town local fans of the book, began, interfering with the real people lives.
Of course the ones that sued the author did not know that they were in a story, did not know the book existed, or that it was 'really a Fiction; and they wanted to sue the author because of the readers approaching them, the fans making accusations that only were true about the characters within the fictional book, and the fans acts of incriminating or just ribbing the real people in the real town, caused much turmoil in the Real peoples lives.
So we have stories not put into a book as part of the collections for one of two reasons.
A. Like the real works of the religious book it holds some REAL families genealogy. Including real names including their life stories that could rile up another family. Both of which have descendants alive and well to this very day.
B. The fiction is closely related to real people because the author didn't realize he was unconsciously including the 'names of people he heard' while on the town at a restaurant etc. which included conversations he overheard while in his writing trance during which time he took notes while eating some food he also added he liked, and about his day, like eating at his favorite place eating curds and whey.

That was too long , nobody .... oh wait .... I forgot.

What?! :laugh: Did you just get back from one of your handy helper jobs where you used a lot a lot of glue without opening the windows o_O to stick some IK Eek Ack unassembled easy to assemble cabinets together? :dry: Hm? :laugh: Place part A in part B. Was your nose running around to to see if your feet smelled anything? :tongue: ROFLOL

Nezer mined I fi..ded a gaz le..k in my h// h.. hous ah! Room.