I cant seem to get Vortex Set up

So I am trying to have Vortex manage my SkyrimVR and FO4VR mods and cant seem to get them working. I own and still play the non-vr version of each, but also each game says its missing its respective VR.ini file.

Im following the reddit guide and its just telling me how to do it if I dont own the original game.

So I am trying to have Vortex manage my SkyrimVR and FO4VR mods and cant seem to get them working. I own and still play the non-vr version of each, but also each game says its missing its respective VR.ini file.

Im following the reddit guide and its just telling me how to do it if I dont own the original game.

Vortex already supports SKyrimVR and FalloutVR

The problem is caused by the Nexus refusing to make SkyrimVR separate from Skyrim SE, and FalloutVR separate from Fallout 4, so there's only so much Mod Managers can do.

I use Enderal, but I download Skyrim Mods to use with it, as long as I have Enderal as the active Managed Game in Vortex, when I go to install a mod from the Skyrim Download folder, it will pup up and say Skyrim not found (or something like that) and the INSTALL button says "Install for Enderal"