SkyUI

Fofs098

So I have just recently started to play SSE with mods and was looking foward to install Immersive Dragons mod, but this mod require SkyUI, unfortunately I have been playing Skyrim for too long and I dont think I will feel comfortable with the new interface, so I was wondering if there is a way to use the old UI and the mod managing stuff in the SkyUI

If Sky UI is in the required list for a given mod, AFAIK, that's pretty much the end of discussion on wheter you *need* it or not. I think you can get mods to overlay a different style(s) atop the SKUI fundamentals, but I never bothered beyond seeing various mods advertised that provide different fonts and graphics styling.

I had the same misgivings about SkyUI, thinking it would only make the UI more complicated and slow me down.

Man, was I wrong about that! It took one day to adapt to SkyUI, and rather than being a hindrance it actually sped up gameplay. Significantly.

I'd really hate it if I had to go back to the vanilla menus. They were designed for gamepads, not keyboards. So I encourage you to give SkyUI a try.

(Caveat: this reply assumes you are playing on a PC rather than some plastic toy computer.)