Two mod requests that may have been made (If so, link please!)

sillida

Hello guys! I'm new to the nexus but here's a few suggestion, tho, I'm sure at least one of them is already made.

1. Unique guards for each city. I mean whiterun is imperial, right? Why do they have exactly the same clothes as the rebells then? And the rebells has exactly the same clothes as windhelm's guards. Yes I know they are in fact GUARDS themselves, but it makes the game feel kind of like copy + paste. And after all, this is the only thing that kind of bothers me with vanilla skyrim. Maybe open helmets as well, at least in most of the cities.

2. I'm playing a Khajiit in thieves guild and the dark brotherhood. Even tho I like the thieves guild armor, it feels a bit too new for skyrim, and doesn't fit my Khajiit that well either. The pants would be awesome tho the rest wouldn't fit. And yes, lore friendly is recommended.

http://airborn-studios.com/projects/2011/portfolio/owl_huntress/frenja_08.jpg

As you may already answer these previous 2 questions, I thought that maybe you could spare some time to tell me which LORE FRIENDLY armor packs and monster mods there are out there, that are actually good. Where I can find the monsters in many places of skyrim, randomly encounter them while riding my horse, or find the armor on a random citizen. I hate to do the coc qasmoke command to get the armor, or travel to ONE cave in the whole skyrim where this re-textured bear is. It isn't worth, I hope you understand.

Thanks!