Fallout 4 Mod Help (Missing Clothing Mod)

StormWolfPlays

Hi all,

I decided I'd like to make some of my own custom content and set out looking up tutorials and gathering info on how exactly to do what I'm looking to do. As a test I made a standalone clothing item to add to the game to see if I was doing the right thing. I followed this video pretty much to the T (I did the extra steps of modding all files and not just the female outfit as he does) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_2cMLDRcI

However, when I added the files to my data folder and then to NMM, I'm unable to get the item in game. I've used the console to find the reference ID for the item and it can't be found. I've also use the ID the item has in the FalloutEditior to give the player the item and it doesn't exist. Am I missing something? Is there an extra step I need to have these items in game?

I have done some searching and made sure NMM was as up to date as possible as some people were getting a conflict there but that hasn't solved it. I can see the mod when I look at the mods menu in game, I just can't get the item to appear.

Thanks all!