A soup-erb interview - ElSopa

BigBizkit

Thanks so much for the mention and thanks for your all your work, my friend..:yes: Especially for the colored animated SkyUi Icons, the Cursor and the Inn Signs! But your other works are also gorgeous!! :thumbsup:

By the way...a nice interview! ;)

I love your creations, ElSopa. I use quite a few mods that tend to keep Skyrim looking desaturated and muted, and your textures are always guaranteed to splash some much-needed colour across the world space.

And you're quite right about the UFO scene--it is indeed in a sad state.

Thank you for doing this interview (and for all the mods)! I download ALL of your mods and they are some of my favorites. Thanks for making Skryim beautiful and for all the time you must dedicate to this, you are appreciated!

Están geniales tus mods Sopa, me encantan! Aguante Soda y Charly, un abrazo fuerte a lo argentino.

*Edit: toda mi familia son odotólogos (mamá, papá, abuelo, padrino, hermana), imaginate la bronca cuando se enteraron que yo quería estudiar letras y me gustaban los videojuegos más que los deportes (solían cargarme que era por hippie, ahora puedo decirles que un odontólogo contribuye a mis vicios jaja). Saludos!

Edited by rodrigolc

In response to post #73024033.

rodrigolc wrote: Están geniales tus mods Sopa, me encantan! Aguante Soda y Charly, un abrazo fuerte a lo argentino.
*Edit: toda mi familia son odotólogos (mamá, papá, abuelo, padrino, hermana), imaginate la bronca cuando se enteraron que yo quería estudiar letras y me gustaban los videojuegos más que los deportes (solían cargarme que era por hippie, ahora puedo decirles que un odontólogo contribuye a mis vicios jaja). Saludos!

Juajuij diosmio
Saludos