A soup-erb interview - ElSopa

BigBizkit

• 2 weeks later...
ElSopa… Que pasa? Argentina? That was a surprise but a dentist? :) That's really kool..I have dentures though and live in Sweet Home Alabama. Other side of the Gulf north of you. I just started playing FO4. Man it could sure use your help! It really does look like a nuke hit it. "Cause uhh...it did. Remember the grinding wheels we talked about and started looking for other things?... Well, I found them. The whole game! I believe Bethesda nailed this one. Thanks for taking the time and helping us out Doc. Your work in here is very impressive! Fair winds 'n Kudos amigo...C

In response to post #73646273.

ccjr57 wrote: ElSopa… Que pasa? Argentina? That was a surprise but a dentist? :) That's really kool..I have dentures though and live in Sweet Home Alabama. Other side of the Gulf north of you. I just started playing FO4. Man it could sure use your help! It really does look like a nuke hit it. "Cause uhh...it did. Remember the grinding wheels we talked about and started looking for other things?... Well, I found them. The whole game! I believe Bethesda nailed this one. Thanks for taking the time and helping us out Doc. Your work in here is very impressive! Fair winds 'n Kudos amigo...C

Hey long time no see dude :D
Thanks for the coment ;)