Rokenze Mods Gone?

Zanderat

I was hoping to use her/his excellent Ciri and Triss mods but they are gone? Anyone know what happened?

• 3 weeks later...

I use his Ciri and Triss mod. Ciri is totally OK, not looking like 15 y.o., but not too different from the vanilla also. Triss is beautiful too, much better than the vanilla, but needs a little bit more maturity (thats for sure), bit wider jaw and chin, and her mimics look kinda weird with this mod. We definitely need him to go back and get updated versions and more reworked characters.

Edited by cheiser13

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmm. Is this by any chance what "modAA00E3_2014_Ciri" would be? I've got it in my mods folder from when I was modding my game in 2019, and have been trying to identify the mod it came from. None of the Ciri named mods in my download history are it though. I guess if the mod was hidden that would explain why I can't find it.

Could be something else entirely though...I downloaded quite a few Ciri related mods lol.

edit: looks like it's probably rokzenze's Ciri Face Reworked mod (currently on the Nexus), and the last update they did changed the mod's folder name. My last download of that mod shows as July 21 2019, and that's the date my computer shows I downloaded the zip file that modAA00E3_2014_Ciri came from, so.

Edited by Xialoh