Editing XP values

IDreadFatherI

Been trying to edit xp values for actions taken within the game. Such as exp gained from kills, skills, parkor etc.

I'm not anything close to being an adapt at moding or editing files. But I know just enough to change some number values.

The file I'm trying to edit is the Data0.pak\data\skills\default_levels.xml and default_levels_kiosk.xml files.

There are two lines which mostly concern me but I'm unsure if they are what I believe them to be.

<prop n="FighterXPSkillFronKill" v="800.0"/> I think this is the xp value for a kill from the front?

and

<prop n="FighterXPSkillBackKill" v="800.0"/> A kill from the back?

I've already changed their values as you can see from 25 to 800 but I can see no real evedence of it in game. Is it just not possible to change the xp vaules or am I missing something? Also while exploring the file I saw where the xp value requirment per level were, and wondered if I can change those so I can reach the levels quicker.

<level id="1" type="Fighter"><prop n="ExpToNextLevelFighter" v="800"/></level>

this is unedited.

I plan to mess around and try it out anyways but just wanted some community feed back on this.

Please keep the replies simple if possible so my head doesn't go boom with tech talk.

Thanks.

EDIT 1: So still no change in xp gained from kills. However, I have been able to change the required xp needed to get to the next level.

So for anyone reading even if you can't gain exp for actions you can change the required xp for each level. Will continue to try to find xp values for actions.

Edited by IDreadFatherI