How to put NPCs and items that I created via construction set to places in the game (buildings, chests, etc)

Greetings

Recently I started to create NPCs with the Construction Set and I want to place them in certain places of the game, like buildings for example. But I don't know how. Can someone help me?

Also, I want to create armor, based on mods that already exist, for my own use. Not for posting the mod to oblivion nexus. So, how do I create new items?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Use TES4Gecko(Java should be installed to use this, and for Win10, you need to add some registry entry to make it find Oblivion install path...) to convert ESP to ESM, or install Construction Set Extender.

And read this: https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Category:Getting_Started

I don't have the option of drag and drop. Every time I click on the NPC I get this "block" icon, like I am not permited to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Select the destination so you see it in the render window, select your NPC in the NPC's list, drag & drop.

I don't know anything about the armors creation.

How do you select the destination?

Move the NPC to the render window, where you see the elements of the cell you chose.

Select the destination so you see it in the render window, select your NPC in the NPC's list, drag & drop.

Move the NPC to the render window, where you see the elements of the cell you chose.

Thanx, but iI'm using the console commands to place the NPCs in a certain location.

Thanx, but iI'm using the console commands to place the NPCs in a certain location.

Then it will be:

player.placeatme <baseID> 1

The baseID must start with the mod index of the ESP that they come from (so for example the male Wood Elf marauder mage added by Variant Vagabonds baseID for that console command is 69002b09 as Variant Vagabonds.esp is mod index 69 in my load order).

So the console command is:

player.placeatme 69002b09 1

Edited by Striker879