How to put NPCs and items that I created via construction set to places in the game (buildings, chests, etc)

One other thing: how can I edit the mod, without having to make a new one every single time I need to make changes?

I noticed that NPCs from the same faction are attacking each other.

Every now and then Ineed to make changes but I can'tsave to the already existing (new) esp. I can only create a new one, but the things that I don't change are fone. What can I do?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you start the CS click on File in the menu and then Data. Select your ESP in the list (and you can select Oblivion.esm or let the CS select the masters). With your ESP the highlighted one click the Set as Active File button and then click OK.

Your NPCs fighting could be related to their Aggression ... if Aggression is higher than their Disposition towards the other NPC they will start combat.

- Edit - You can see their Aggression in the AI Package dialogue up at the top.

Edited by Striker879

Just click in the box and change the number ... if they aren't supposed to bve evil most NPCs are Aggression 5. Disposition should be handled by the Faction providing theat particular Faction is set up with a Disposition modifier (often it is +100 for same Faction members).

I'm off to a grandson's hockey game, won't be back until late tonight. Good luck!