Mod requests for bound weapons in Enderal, I kindly request please.

Deleted9060408User

Edited to include everything I would like to do thus far. Don't know how to mod but attempting it myself.

Light and Elementarism
- Change the enchants that reduce the cost of Elementarism and Light Magic to instead boost the magnitude of them, making them stronger to allow for scaling.
- Change "Light Magic" in the hero tree to also passively regenerate magic, health, and stamina based on skill level. Level 100 gives roughly 10 per second while out of combat, half that while in combat.
- Increase duration of Blessing of Life & Protection from Magic based on Skill level.
Entropy
- Add "Fortify Unbound Weapons" Enchant. Have it scale roughly the same as 1-Hand, 2-Hand, and Archery with a preference for 1-hand and archery. Going a LITTLE over them isn't huge.
- Change bound weapons duration from 2 minutes to 10 minutes baseline and allow them the time to scale based on skill level as well. Also redo the weapons scaling so that, for example:
A Bound Dagger (Rank 1) with no enchants or levels in Entropy is equal to an Iron dagger is baseline while the max rank with 100 Entropy and perks is equal to the strongest dagger in the game tempered with the base level tempering. Have all other weapons follow the same scaling.
- New spell, Bound Shield that does exactly that. Rank 1 with no enchants or levels is equal to the weakest light armor shield in the game, max level and rank with enchants is equal to the max level Light Armor shield with base level tempering.
- Memory "Thought Planning" now updated to also adds "Fortify Block" to the bound shield.
- Memory "Expert of the Dark Arts" now also has the ability "Skills with bound gear now uses magic instead of stamina".
- Memory "Mystical Call" now also increases the duration of bound gear as well as summons. "Summon spells now last X% longer".
Mentalism
- New spell: "Ondusi's Key", unlocks doors and chests. Scales with your Mentalism skill level.
- Divine Sheild, cut effectiveness and cost by roughly 50% and increase its duration to 2 hours. Also, change the name to Mystic Armor as it is Mentalism and an Armor so it is neither Divine nor a shield.
- Change Mentalism in the hero tree so that, while you have no light or heavy armor worn, increases your armor by 2.5 armor per point. Excludes base points.
Other
- Arcane enchanter and shared storage added to Riverille Abandoned house.
- Change alchemy ability "Fortify Enchanting" to "Fortify Weapon Enchantment" that instead focuses specificially on the weapon enchant damage, breaks abusing them.
- Memorys "Tempest", "Focus", "Shadow of the Wind" all reduced by 50% and changed to 1 rank each and passives.
- Memory "Sensitive Tongue" now replaced by a single rank skill that allows you to once a day to learn all traits of an item.
- New cloth armor set "Garbs of the Mystic Pretender" Bonuses:
Set Bonuses:
1) Reduce the cost of Mentalism and Entropy spells.
2) Boost your Entropy and Mentalism levels.
3) Your minions and apparitions are boosted by your Entropy and Mentalism levels.
Gloves: Fortify Bound Weapons, Attack and arrow draw speed increase when using only bound gear.
Boots: Increase movement speed when not wearing light or heavy armor, increase mana regeneration.
Helmet: Fortify Bound Weapons, Block more with Bound Shield and Spell Ward.
Chest: Increase duration of summon spells (Bound and Minions), Resist Magic 10%
- New affinity: Sinistrope/Thaumaturge - Red Mage
-Your spells and bound weapons do not hurt your minions, apparitions, or followers.
-Increase skills in Entropy, Psionics, Light Magic, and Mentalism.
-Increase the duration and decrease the arcane fever effects, self damage, and cost of spells.
Still need to figure out how to make Psionic better.....
Reduce the aggression range from animals based on skill level maybe.
Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Your enchanted clothing mod is a good start.

It can be a real benefit for someone interested in one particular area of a game, such as bound weapons, to have a mod which fleshes out that same area.

However, compatibility and balance with other mod changes, such as EGO, will be an issue. I assume your mod only works with vanilla E:FS, so for example I cant use it in my current install.

I don't use EGO at the moment, so I can't really say for sure, but I figure the mod itself should work just fine with it as the enchant itself is new stuff in the lists and not editing anything there.

The main things with it is I am not sure how well it scales against his changes so it might be weak or overpowered, don't know. But it does change some vendors lists and drop lists, so not sure how it would change them. Didn't know how to drop them in game yet, so I couldn't strategically place them that way.

So far, I have also figured out how to make the weapons damage scale with level but the bound weapons already match the stronger weapons in the game. So to do it, will require me to weaken all of the weapons at base level just to have it about reach where it already is. And that will take some time to figure out some and actually playing more than trying at the moment.

Tried to get mentalism to scale armor rating with skill level when not wearing armor, no luck there yet. Honestly don't know exactly how to do most of the stuff, so having to play trial and error till I figure it out.

Figured out how I want to flesh out part of this, now just need to figure out how to do it.

1) Change the Mystic Binding perk to "Allows bound weapon damage to scale with Entropy level"

2) Change the Mystic Call from 2 points to a single point that says "Allows the duration of summoned minions and gear to scale with Entropy level"

3) Re-Scale the weapons so that at max level they hit roughly where they are now since they roughly equal the best weapons of their type in the game already but this also allows a benefit if you stack your entropy level higher than 100.

4) New Mythic spell dropped from the Dragon. "Bound Armory". Teaches the spells:

Mystical Greatsword

Mystical War Axe

Mystical Mace

Mystical Warhammer
Mystical Shield

Mystical PickAxe

Mystical Wood Axe

All single rank spells that equal their other 1-handed and 2-handed counter parts with the shield equaling to slightly above a max level light armor shield.

Now to figure out how to do this.

Edited by Guest