Looking for a confirmed working CIRI outfit

RedSarge

Hi, I have loaded and exited Skyrim 8 times now, trying to get this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68950

outfit to not appear purple, it seems to be meshed related, looks like there's missing textures in terms of cubemap silver?

How come this is packaged like this, it doesn't work! Even the HD retext by Pfuscher doesn't work. I tried using Ordenador to make the textures smaller, maybe its a RAM issue, though never had that with far more intense 4K outfits.

Does anyone have a confirmed current [2019] playthrough that has a working one of these!

It's driven me up the wall, I've tried the re-colors, the HD tex, using the textures and meshes from the CIRI follower, which i remember working back in 2016. I bet you it's something really silly... this "textures\oaristys\cubemaps\clothsilver_e.dds" is missing too!?

EDIT: Can close topic
It looks like the merge was pointing to CIRI DLC outfit textures, for some reason, not regular CIRI. But hey I have a thousand+ mods, bound to mess up somewhere! Remember to log every merge folks, save yourself the stress and grey hairs! XD

Edited by RedSarge