A request for a specific Spyro Mod

Madmaster01

To whom it may concern,

I don't know if anyone will see this or if anyone that does see it will either be capable of doing this or even want to do it. I respectfully request a mod to bring back Spyro's original voice of Spyro 1 for the Spyro 1 portion of the remaster. I'm probably in the minority but I always preferred the original voice. I would appreciate it if someone did this.

- A Spyro Fan

• 3 months later...

I'm very grateful this site exist. Months ago I asked in Steam if anyone could make Spike great again, like in the originals. But nobody came... except one soul that suggested me to play the original game in an emulator. Can I ask, can someone make Spike difficult and with more health? Even more, change the skin and make him bigger? That alone is something that was missing in the new trilogy, from my perspective. I hope that someone can read my message.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm very grateful this site exist. Months ago I asked in Steam if anyone could make Spike great again, like in the originals. But nobody came... except one soul that suggested me to play the original game in an emulator. Can I ask, can someone make Spike difficult and with more health? Even more, change the skin and make him bigger? That alone is something that was missing in the new trilogy, from my perspective. I hope that someone can read my message.

I was just about to make a post about that. Someone should make a mod that makes Spike to how he was in the original.

Edited by CelticVikingDragon