[LE] Make a npc alternate their spells

Gameothic

I'm working on a mod that have several mage/spellsword type enemies. The problem is: I gave them a list of spells and all the requiring perks to cast it, but they only use one spell (i.e gave apprendice, adept, expert and master destruction, but he only uses 1 spell out of 7 he have).
I already made his custom combat style and set his class to spellsword.

Is there someway to force him to use all of 7 alternatelly? It's important to make him dynamic since he is a boss

It seems that if you give an npc the same type of spell, (eg: destruction fire and forget) like Firebolt, Ice Spike, Lightning Bolt then they seem to pick the one that does the most damage and then stick with it. Also they don't cast AOE's.

When I give spells to npc's I often make them a CombatMageConjurer, I always give them an armour spell like oakflesh, a summon like Fire Atronach and a fire and forget destruction type spell, sometimes I'll give them a cloak spell like Flame Cloak. I also give them enough magicka to cast all this stuff.

They seem to cast the armour spell first, a cloak spell if they have it, then the summon and after that they'll throw firebolts. So the trick seems to be to give them different types of spells not just different elemental fire and forget spells if you want their casting to be more varied.

If that's not enough for you and you want them to do more specific things you could try messing around with packages, sticking the packages in a formlist and then assigning the formlist to the npc's combat override package list dropdown under their AI Packages Tab.

The only other thing I could think of is adding secondary effects to the spells they like casting. Or maybe messing around with the conditions on the magic effect of the spells?