HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe (where to find? How to download in my directory n does exist!

eliton1234

I was looking for ways to convert Animations Skyrim LE for the skyrim SE animations today and I found videos and they all mentioned this tool "HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe" and that could be found in Skyrim's Directory so that !! and there is no way to download whenever I go to the links send me to the site "http://download.cdp.bethesda.net/BethesdaNetLauncher_Setup.exe " and the only thing that comes to me is a Launcher "Does anyone know where I can find just this little tool" HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe "is just that executable with no additional files could someone share this tool or at least tell how to please get so many good Skyrim LE animations that can be put into SE

• 8 months later...

After you have downloaded the SSE Creation Kit from Bethesda via their launcher, there should be a 'tools' folder in the SSE root dir, which will contain HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe and UpgradeHavokBehavior.bat plus a Readme. :)

• 5 weeks later...
For the original version of Skyrim

1. Install Steam.
  2. Login.
  3. Hover over the "LIBRARY" button.
  4. Select "Tools".
  5. Double-click "Skyrim Creation Kit" in the list.
  6. Follow the instructions in the installation dialog.

For Skyrim: Special Edition

1. Go to the Bethesda.net dashboard.
  2. Login with a Bethesda account (same as the one used for the in-game mod catalog).
  3. Download the Bethesda launcher installer by clicking the "Launcher" download button in the navigation bar.
  4. Run the installer.
  5. Run the installed launcher.
  6. Login with your Bethesda account.
  7. Select Creation Kit: Skyrim icon in the sidebar.
  8. Click the install button.
  9. Follow the instructions in the installation dialog.

Creation Kit: Skyrim will normally be installed to the same folder as your Skyrim: Special Edition folder. It can be launched through the Bethesda launcher.

• 2 years later...