[LE] Adding modded content to an npc in the creation kit?

Hi there! I am completely new to modding but I noticed there was a severe lack of Gordon Ramsay followers available. My plan is to make a follower who looks vaguely like Gordon and take dialogue from his various programs to use in certain situations. I have experience cutting up audio to make people say new things so I should be able to have him comment on specific Skyrim related things too.

Last night I messed around a bit and made an NPC, made him wrinkly, and stuck him in the Windhelm kitchens. He currently works like any vanilla follower since I haven't done dialogue yet. The issue i'm currently having is that I want to use a modded hairstyle for him.

I basically made my character using racemenu and then used the console command SPF (his name) and imported that .npc file to the actor in the creation kit. So in the creation kit he has the right face, but he has a vanilla hairstyle. In the data section of the creation kit I have Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and the 3 dlcs. The active .esp is called "testquest" because I was following the tutorial.

The hair that I want to load in is from KS Hairdos (male version) and its also being overwritten by a mod called "Salt and Wind" which retextures the KS Hairdos. I cannot for the life of me see an option to add an .esm or .esp to the data load in bit in the creation kit.

Also I am not sure if this is relevant but I have KS hairdos (female), KS hairdos (male) and the Salt and Wind retextures for them. In Mod Organizer there's only one KS hairdos .esp file and it says the origin is the male version. Can I use Wrye Bash to turn this .esp into a .esm and somehow load that into the creation kit?

TLDR; I want to load KS hairdos into the creation kit to add them to an NPC so they don't just have vanilla hair.

Thanks for any and all help and sorry if I've missed any crucial information, I can provide more explanation if necessary :smile: