Borderelands 3 is coming out in 4 days

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,294 posts

How so i mean all stores other then origin i dont see it falling in the same rank as Origin :mad:.. Unless there is something i am missing.

Google "epic store security issues"

bmaster509

bmaster509

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I'm just excited for the online co-op because the nostalgia from staying up all night with my friends grinding on borderlands; trying over and over again to beat the destroyer but we were to uncoordinated and dumb at the time to figure out how to strategically beat him so we'd just spray and constantly spam the jump button until finally we managed to defeat it and we were so hyped for our reward we were expecting some op automatic rocket launcher but instead you literally just get a crap ton of cash and xp and we were so mad xD Hope Borderlands 3 is as good as the rest of the series tho but I know it will be cuz how can they mess up a borderlands game lol

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

All well i went with console so i don't know much about the online store. But hey Borderlands 3 is almost upon us. :cool: :cool: :cool:

tekmage

tekmage

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Are you really going to trust a store that doesn't know how to implement a shopping cart? It was on their list of features coming in six months.

jinsitsu

jinsitsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Hmm BL3 has Microtransactions eh. I dunno but I'm excited and ready for the mayhem. And I think Tyreen and Troy Calypso would be a great villain in BL3, also I'm surprise that Steve (Y'know the HEYOO Guy) is still on BL. So far I think the story would be great too. 

And I'm little curious where is "The Watcher" now?

Edited by jinsitsu, 11 September 2019 - 03:26 PM.

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Only 11hours left, until unlock.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,476 posts

meh Epic Store can kiss my ass

Come on dude! How will others be able to buy games on the epic store without your credit/debit card info!?

:D

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,476 posts

AT my age, it's quite easy to wait 2 - 3 years for the game to come out on Steam, on sale, in the GOTY version for $15

So, only roughly 1,095 days until release.

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Its out right about now!!! YAYYY!!!!! Party is on...

Relstin

Relstin

Representing a harmless evil empire

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

AT my age, it's quite easy to wait 2 - 3 years for the game to come out on Steam, on sale, in the GOTY version for $15

So, only roughly 1,095 days until release.

I bought BL2 GOTY in early '14. So that sounds about right.

Page loaded in: 0.912 seconds