Fallout new vegas sound loop and crash

SteveS15

I get the sound loop and crash rarely when I started the play through. Sometimes after 3 or 4 hours of game time it would do that. Now that I arrived at Camp Forlorn Hope it does it every 2 mins. I used Vortex to sort and correct the load order. Vortex Archive Invalidation is on and I have NVSE as well as ENB series. The ENB I have is compatible with The Nevada Skies mod. My PC specs are listed. I just want to pass the game with the fixes and improvements to make this game look beautiful. Hopefully the NVAC log can tell you guys because I can't understand what it means. Steam is installed on Drive C: which is my SSD with 150 GB free and fallout is install on my Hard Drive D: 500GB free

I have the 4GB patch and running the game at 1920x1080
Desktop

Windows 10 Home 64 bit Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
MSI RTX 2070 8GB
16 GB of DDR4 Ram
Ryzen 5 2600 3.85 GHz 6 cores and 12 threads

here is the mods I have as well of the fixes

0 0 FalloutNV.esm
1 1 DeadMoney.esm
2 2 HonestHearts.esm
3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm
4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm
5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
6 6 ClassicPack.esm
7 7 MercenaryPack.esm
8 8 TribalPack.esm
9 9 CaravanPack.esm
10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11 b FCOMaster.esm
12 c Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
13 d FreesideOpen.esm
14 e SomeguySeries.esm
15 f Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp
16 10 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
17 11 CASM with MCM.esp
18 12 ExtendedNVRadio.esp
19 13 ILO - YUP Patch.esp
20 14 NevadaSkies.esp
21 15 FCO - NPC Changes.esp
22 16 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
23 17 FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp
24 18 FreesideOpenPatch.esp
25 19 Russell.esp
26 1a FCO - Russell.esp
27 1b Vanilla UI Plus.esp
28 1c Freeside Open - Russell.esp
29 1d WMIMNV.esp
30 1e Weapon Retexture Project.esp
31 1f ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
32 20 Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
Edited by SteveS15

Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as if you are using a "regional language version" of the game (even if you are playing it in English); using the FNV4GB Patch, NVSE and it's related plugins; replacements for textures (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), animations, or "bodies", etc.; and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX. It saves us playing "20 questions" and gets you a more specific answer more quickly. (The usual turn-around on post and reply in an older game forum is 24 hours.)

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags". LOOT already includes those tags in the "load order" it copies to your clipboard, so you can just paste it's list into your post. Screenshots don't usually work so well because they tend to cut off or fail to display needed information and are hard to "piece together" into a complete and coherent picture.

We REALLY need to see a "load order" as produced by "LOOT"; to include the main game and DLC files. With modded games its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the on-line documentation under "Metadata". Instructions on how to copy it's list for posting are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Please see the 'Vanilla Load Order' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and the 'Common Game Problems' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so.

* Did you install Steam to it's default location? If so, please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the original default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files(x86)" folder tree was bad (they learned better, and don't do that any more); and why "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future. As much of a PITA as that is, it's never going to be any easier than now. System updates often cause issues with games installed to these folder trees. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article as well.

Disabling "User Account Control" (UAC) only stops Windows from prompting you to grant "administrative" credentials to an application that the system says must have a "UAC elevation". Disabling UAC does not automatically then enable the permission for such applications. Instead, (for all intents and purposes) it automatically denies them. (Please read this MS article on how it works in Win10. The basics have been there since the inception of UAC with Vista.)

The NVAC log in your screenshot did not get down to the actual error messages (if any), and is not likely to be related to your problem anyway. Sound problems (especially those that happen only sporadically late in the game) are most likely to be due to "out of memory" errors or audio drivers that need updating.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article. This is the most likely source of information regarding your problem.

-Dubious-