(Suggestion) Don't allow Vortex to clear out your downloads if they fail.

Deleted9060408User

Was downloading stuff because I just had to redo my computer. Had about 10 queued.

I reset my internet for a second figuring it was needed because my internet was starting to slow. When my internet went offline, instead of Vortex just waiting like I would have thought it was setup to do. It cleared all my downloads and gave an error about not being able to get the link.

I kindly request that you guys please setup Vortex to where if it can't access the download, it just move on and leave it there for the user to check themselves and retry later. But just a message about a link not working and no information beyond that is a bit frustrating.

Sometimes peoples internet blinks offfline for a bit, sometimes they have to reset it. That should not be a reason to clear their entire queue of stuff they are setting up to download. I mean at least give a list of the stuff.

Not too big of a deal for me now because I at least was able to check my browser history to pull them back up. But that is a huge deal for many.

Was downloading stuff because I just had to redo my computer. Had about 10 queued.

I reset my internet for a second figuring it was needed because my internet was starting to slow. When my internet went offline, instead of Vortex just waiting like I would have thought it was setup to do. It cleared all my downloads and gave an error about not being able to get the link.

I kindly request that you guys please setup Vortex to where if it can't access the download, it just move on and leave it there for the user to check themselves and retry later. But just a message about a link not working and no information beyond that is a bit frustrating.

Sometimes peoples internet blinks offfline for a bit, sometimes they have to reset it. That should not be a reason to clear their entire queue of stuff they are setting up to download. I mean at least give a list of the stuff.

Not too big of a deal for me now because I at least was able to check my browser history to pull them back up. But that is a huge deal for many.

You do know that Nexus' download links are temporary right?