• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EugeneSolario

EugeneSolario

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Every Time I get Try using the Skyproc patcher, I get this Message, this f***ing message.

There Was an Error exporting the Custom Patch.

(Duplicate EDIDs or FormIDs. Check logs. Check logs for a listing.) 

Please Contact the Author

I have been Searching for three Hours and I am at the End of My patience. Someone. Anyone, please, for the love of God, help me.

Here's the Logs

Spoiler

pls halp

I'm so tired :'[

UPDATE:
Issue Resolved, Do not use SkyProc With the Mod "Histbone and Bonewood Argonian Argonian Armors" installed. Install Post patch
Thanks To "CornKakeFace" for Suggesting this.

Edited by EugeneSolario, 12 September 2019 - 01:13 AM.

lavarob

lavarob

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Not any sort of professional on this but you could always check the log and the files that produce the error messages (and trace the mod they belong to) and try to disable or reinstall them.

I think in that 3 hours you could've completely reinstalled the game (in case you didn't...). Have you done xEdit changes/"cleanups" to any of your mods? (probably a pointless question) Or do you know what this is: ARMA | 004083Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp | DSR_SBC__BONEARG_FalmerShieldAA?

Edited by lavarob, 16 September 2019 - 07:24 AM.

EugeneSolario

EugeneSolario

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Not any sort of professional on this but you could always check the log and the files that produce the error messages (and trace the mod they belong to) and try to disable or reinstall them.

I think in that 3 hours you could've completely reinstalled the game (in case you didn't...). Have you done xEdit changes/"cleanups" to any of your mods? (probably a pointless question) Or do? you know what this is: ARMA | 004083Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp | DSR_SBC__BONEARG_FalmerShieldAA?

I'd rather not go through Reinstallation due to my internets fickleness would making it take more like 7-9 hours. 
And I was unaware that there were more likes, could you please supply file names?
also ARMA | 004083Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp | DSR_SBC__BONEARG_FalmerShieldAA is from my previously done SkyProc DSR patch.

Edited by EugeneSolario, 11 September 2019 - 01:03 PM.

CornCakeFace

CornCakeFace

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Did you install Histbone and Bonewood Argonian Armors? I was having the exact same problem just a moment ago, and got fixed after I uninstalled it.

EugeneSolario

EugeneSolario

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Did you install Histbone and Bonewood Argonian Armors? I was having the exact same problem just a moment ago, and got fixed after I uninstalled it.

Nonononono, That....That is too stupid to be the Reason....

Post Deleting Histbone and Bonewood Argonian :

s***, I'll Tell Sabbath....

Edited by EugeneSolario, 12 September 2019 - 01:23 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyproc, dsr, skyrim, troubleshooting

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.155 seconds