Penitus Oculatus For Skyrim LE: Made for SE By "theregisteredone." Ported ported to LE by... You?

EugeneSolario

I have ported it to Skyrim LE, i also packed all lose files in a .bsa file. Just klick on my SIG down below to all my mods, there you can find it in the folder TES.Skyrim.

The author did say the following to me in a post i made about a request for a LE version...

This mod is open permissions, anyone can backport if they wish. Since I don't play oldrim anymore, I won't be doing it since I can't even test it.

EDIT:
I have yet not fully tested it...just ran trough it fast to see so quest was triggered and they was, so make a backup save before you use it!

Edited by ceano

• 8 months later...

I have ported it to Skyrim LE, i also packed all lose files in a .bsa file. Just klick on my SIG down below to all my mods, there you can find it in the folder TES.Skyrim.

The author did say the following to me in a post i made about a request for a LE version...

This mod is open permissions, anyone can backport if they wish. Since I don't play oldrim anymore, I won't be doing it since I can't even test it.

EDIT:

I have yet not fully tested it...just ran trough it fast to see so quest was triggered and they was, so make a backup save before you use it!

I apologize for My belated Responce, but THANK you very much!

:D