Crash when walking to Outpost Zimonja

mcspinny

I keep getting instant CTDs when trying to walk to Outpost Zimonja from Tenpines Bluff, It is incredibly annoying and I have no idea how to fix it, the only mod I have that edits that part of the map is Sim settlements: conqueror as it adds a town to the Outpost, I've also tried COC-ing to it and I still crash, I also tried walking backward towards it but that also crashes, any ideas?

Here is my load order: https://pastebin.com/eb62u89q

Edited by mcspinny

Hello from Greece. Some mods, replace the original fallout 4 textures with new. It does not matter if they are located in one place, since it affects the whole map. So, the game crash -this happen if you have many mods, active, maybe more than 240. Using a mod manager, enabled for startups, only those that do not change in graphics, the environment. Maybe true storms also, make the game crash, i don't know. Also some mods are very heavy -it does not matter if a mod is some kb or some mb, under 20 or 10. Also, some settlement mods, cause the game crash, when you move to the map, because it change the textures. if you can, use Sim settlements, 3 in 1. i hope i help. Also, if you have mods, add more enemies, and you use many mods, the game is going to crash / mod war of the commonwealth, cause many problems.That's all. Thanks.

Edited by Guest