[LE] How do you Port mods to Bethesda.net if theres no esm?

elitewarfare

Some mods, Such as Textures or simple changes to objects dont have Esm files. As someone who is currently trying to help modders port their mods over to console, how would i go about that? i know its possible as body mods that dont have esms (atleast on pc) are on console. Do i need to find a way to make it into a esm? Any help would be awesome. :D

When I upload textures, for example, And Iâm ready to create my archive, I remove all the files that the archive lists and then just drag n drop the textures that Iâm only wanting to add into the archive list. I then click on Export to save that list for next time, in case I need to update it. Then upload to BNET. On BNET, choose Save As Draft to use for personal use and/or test the mod and then Publish to make public if you wish to do so.

Im still lost though. I cant find any way on how to bring texture mods up onto the creation kit. Say i want to upload a body mod, How do i take a mod that has no esp, esm, etc. Into the creation kit so that i can upload?

Sorry if i sound confusing, i just want to understand how people do it so that i myself can too.

If you want the CK to 'see' textures thay have to be in your Skyrim's data/textures directory.

Okay. So what I tried doing is, i start by clicking save and make the name for my esp. I then click "upload plugin and archive to Bethesda.net" Where I then placed all of my meshes and textures into the archive by hand and then submitted it.

HOWEVER I cant get the mods to work. they just disable themselves and refuse to work at all. Somewhere I guess im messing up. Man im stuck so hard.