Heavy Traffic ×

a companion called ass hole

entenmanns

this has to be some kind of bug. i just started a new game have total of 12 mods ,and as i am leaving goodsprings i realize i am being followed by some companion called ass hole when i press e to converse he says nothing but he does attack my enemies any ideas on this? the only odd mods i have are mr money bags and bummerbois mega pack the rest are weapons and ammo mods!

"Bugs" don't cause "new" characters to appear. That "companion" is added by some mod.

Please see Issue - Find the source mod-index of an object in-game under the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. See the "Help: Form-IDs" article if you don't know how to interpret that information.

-Dubious-

I reported this same issue and managed to find the cause. It's something in Bummerboi's. He may kill your enemies but you wont get XP from it and he'll take them out before you ever get a change, it's really not fun. Idk if it's some sort of joke they'll have to remove or what, but for the time being it's safe to just disable that mod.

Here's the thread I started on it in case you were curious

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8002938-who-is-ahole-mystery-follower-who-lives-up-to-his-name/

• 1 month later...