Can someone please explain how this could get someone blocked?

Deleted9060408User

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9175?tab=posts&BH=0

"The Kids Are Alright SE" mod. Looks like a genuinely good mod. I posted on the thread asking if there was any way he could let it import child models from other mods like the RS Children Overhaul of the Axe's RS Children to be used in it. What reason is that to block anyone? I was just asking if it could allow for more models to be added from other mods.

Sorry if this comes off as petty on my part, but that is really an odd reason to block someone and I can't ask him myself because he blocked me from contacting him and it was literally the only thing I have ever said directly to the person on here before.

Edited by Guest

No, I did not ask if he could steal content, that would be dumb. I ask if he could allow his mod to work with other mods.

Saying I asked him to steal from RS Children by allowing those models to work within his framework is about like suggesting it Mathy and the other graphical modders are stealing when they make their models work well with the Static Mesh Improvement mod or Noble Skyrim. That isn't stealing, that is letting your mod play friendly with other mods if they have it installed.

If you want to use TKAA with other kid overhaul mods, Trip has an optional file for downloading:

TKAA Loose Facegen Files SE 5.0

Main mod required! Loose facegen files, use these only if you are using my mod in parallel with mods that modify the default game children and you want to overwrite some or all. Works with any version of TKAA!

If you want to use TKAA with other kid overhaul mods, Trip has an optional file for downloading:

TKAA Loose Facegen Files SE 5.0

Main mod required! Loose facegen files, use these only if you are using my mod in parallel with mods that modify the default game children and you want to overwrite some or all. Works with any version of TKAA!R

That was literally all they had to say, instead he blocked me and didn't say anything like I had insulted him or something.