Time and maps and pockets request for immersion.

c0rg1

A. An in game guide that covers the basic lore of Cyrodil for us normies or game play instructions.

B. A time mod. Removes all clocks and calendars in ui. Sleeping has random times. Either to revitalized stats or interruption or dawn. You'll need to talk to npc's to get general time or day of week. Time responses are based on timeless refferences. Noon, the hour of small shadows etc.

C. A map mod. Your auto map is gone. It's now a purchase item. Get it wet and loose markers. Thieves will try to take them and flame spells used on you will wear them down. A compass is needed. Two types of maps available. Topography heavy or tour guide. Ink needed for marking. 3 grades of water proofness and types of paper for durability. Compass needs to be hold up and viewable in first person view, i.e. enhanced camera, so to be able to reorient self. Two primary maps, vanilla or unique landscapes.

D. For map above, disable fast travel.

E. Pockets and pouches and packs mod. Now items weight or volume prevents never ending pocket syndrome. This includes coins and arrows. 100 lb of gold coins will slow or stop most people. Even the packs and pouches have a weight.

F. Obscene penalties. Taunt insults or hand gestures available with animations. Used in public crowds lowers other opinion on interactions with you.

I am a noob. Install capable with wyre bash please. Of all of these it's the map one I like the most.