Piper's face does not change

IIe4eHbka

I have already tried several mods. The faces of the rest of the followers are changing. Not all mods change their faces, but most work. But not one works on Piper. She remains in her default appearance. What could be the problem? Maybe some mod imperceptibly affects her face, or some mod after turning off touched important files? I must say right away that I have installed all the recommended mods for those mods that affect her appearance. I do not know what to do. All mods I install automatically through the Vortex.

I have already tried several mods. The faces of the rest of the followers are changing. Not all mods change their faces, but most work. But not one works on Piper. She remains in her default appearance. What could be the problem? Maybe some mod imperceptibly affects her face, or some mod after turning off touched important files? I must say right away that I have installed all the recommended mods for those mods that affect her appearance. I do not know what to do. All mods I install automatically through the Vortex.

last mod installed wins. Pick the one you need to win the arguments and it will overwrite the others.

too much user control is gone so you need to use your mind over matter here.

Kitty