Can't Stop Modding!

c0ax599

"Can't Stop Modding!"

Hey yall. :smile: Was messing around in the CK as i do alot.. EnJoying it.. :wink:

I got one mod basically finished, a player house, another possible rls, a plaque modders resouce. Need to get off my ass and rls those..

But, I get side tracked alot too tho, messing around with Jets modders resources, sticks and walls, floors ceilings and alot more lol!!!

Found what i thought was a killer location for a Treehouse.. good view, high up, etc... (coe -28,14). Tried Stroti's treehouse modders resource.. Ended up using Jets Pieces for this..

Not even close to being finished.. s*** I'm just flying by the seat of my pants! :laugh:

So who's making a Mod? I've been messing with changing textures etc, using GIMP 2.8 and also nifskope to swap texs, Made some new "plaque activators of diff colors (recolors of vanilla drapes is all). Might rls. BSA Browser great tool. I haven't even gotten into the heavier aspects of mods yet.. My goal eventually...

Anyone else having fun in the CK? :D

c0AX

Edit:

64POMtTl.jpg

Other Veranda Player House, mainly done..

Edited by c0ax599

Modding is a trap sometimes, and what you're experiencing is something even Coders will caution people about. You wanna start a project and focus on that. If you start multiples, you'll never get done with any.

Nonsense. I've started numerous mods over the years, and I'm almost done with most of them.

Not a single piece of armor or clothing (not to mention countless static objects) in Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3/NV Skyrim LE/SE or Fallout 4 on my HDD is in it's original(vanilla) form.

I just can't help myself, I see an NPC in game, and I immediately think "ewww" and then exit the game to start tinkering.

Fallout 4 is by far the easiest, as it's not only set in "modern" times, but there is none of the weight slider crap to worry about.

I swear though, that I will stop one day ... Honest